RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Speed - Electric (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/speed-electric-109/)
-   -   My new props from ABC (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/speed-electric-109/11700804-my-new-props-abc.html)

Clugh 04-17-2023 06:35 PM

Here is what a high performance laminated rotor looks like. This is a 10 pole.https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...1081d07b7e.png

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...af2f99fee6.png

Clugh 04-17-2023 06:43 PM

Y
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...48f220f9f4.png
Your idea is also illegal by the rules!

Clugh 04-17-2023 06:48 PM

And yes i see it is close to the Corvus which you said had nothing to do with this....:cool: and It also needs a straight edge across concavity but the wedges are also illegal.

Clugh 04-17-2023 08:45 PM

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...5b67e520ef.png

IMPBA doesn't have Namba language but if you interpret their rule using Namba's language this is what it is. Are you aware or just talking in free space with no reference to the subject matter but to me it doesn't get that far because it the chine is pint downward it is cathedral.

Clugh 04-17-2023 08:46 PM

But like you said this has NOTHING to do with the boat!

;)

Thanks
Hubert

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:07 PM

the boat u posted is alot smaller and it may be over but this is definitely more than 5/16th IMPBA Ill be t 5 dollars on it

you look at that... and post what your thoughts about its legality.

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:09 PM

Slight concave my az!! any depth over .5 inches is illegal sir!

Whos got 25 dollars to lose and a year suspension at the SAWS????

speak up!!! This is not a small boat. Its at least a meter plus.

They dropped the ball and now the 125 is officially in our books but backing it up with this boat wont happen with the right people at the lake.

!

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:16 PM

If u had a boat that could break their record and took it to Germany the first things they would do is table the boat for legality. In that way they are much smarter than Americans.

Do u think theyd let you come and break their record and not even measure the boat? Its INSANE!!! and part of the German Privilege in America. For every bad stereotype they have for people of color here its just the opposite for the Germans. Americans think they are superior in every way sit in awe and don't measure the boat!

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:19 PM

They would not give an Asian or me 600 dollars for a motor with 93% efficiency and thats true. You put made in Germany on it and the price jumps immediately no matter if it is truly better or not. No one complains what they do is try to remove you when you point out how much money they wasted. Moderators at Heli freaks are the perfect example. They brought into his engine. You think you can slam it there without their moderative bias? Hell no. America does not work that way.

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:23 PM

They will give Kontronics 1400 dollars for a motor and inverter that isnt the hobby refence package in performance.

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:24 PM

They will let you run a boat they admire and forget to measure it. Turn around and call their fellow American an az hole for wanting the straight edge but its competition. If you dont make weight you cant box! and that's just how it goes.

so tell me more about the Corvus that none of this applies to....

Coz Ii promise if you bring a 125mph mono to their frankfurter pond they are going to measure it! b4 they put you in their books.

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:34 PM

Ive seen everything from cold solder joints, bell rubs, to misaligned magnets so where is the superior quality you pay for? U certainly don't find rotor quality like this inside the 600 dollar 42mm outrunner

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...1081d07b7e.png

Clugh 04-17-2023 09:44 PM

They purchased the same Neumotor twice purposefully overloaded the motor then post the German powercroco rewinding it. Steve Neu did not appreciate it and ignored him when he asked a question.. Even the world champion Gerben said something about the tricks on RCG! They were never here to help any modeler only to sell their stuff. They have done everything from lie to locking threads for the truth in their pages.

If you ask for help they wont say anything and sit down in the left corner like morons but if you post a rc vehicle with their motor in it then you get traction!

I'm so through with the sissified games I wont let them waste another ounce of my time.
:rolleyes:

Clugh 04-17-2023 10:00 PM

Telling you a 4 pole Tetras can only run on a MGM comp pro was just another capitalist lie. he would have never posted that on the German boating site because they all would have laughed and know better. All these kinds of things are said under the assumption you "anglophiles" as they call you are dumb as hell.

They dont like me coz I ruin the parties with truth!

Clugh 04-17-2023 10:02 PM

They want your money but they do not respect you in the least.

Clugh 04-17-2023 11:39 PM

May 24, 2021, 06:42 AM Gerben
Registered User At the risk of sounding confrontational, please note I´m just trying to understand; the same motor on the same controller, what makes you expect a different result, will you do something differently?

Read the thread and you understand what the euro CES team is really all about!

The nonsense posting on OSE about the plettenburg was just more of the same bs! UWE never told anyone that!!!

Clugh 04-17-2023 11:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by OMEGOOLIEBIRD
Ralph, it seem like here it is possible to wind the motor for more than 2x the original amps. This was the question I was asking before, that it would be possible to wind a low KV motor for more amps. I am confused?

I would be happy to use a Leo motor or such if it could be dismantled, and rewound for so many more amps. I understand that this is theoretical based on outrunner results, so maybe not such good cooling with the in runner?.. but even so, your rewind seems to increase the performance capability a lot!

Could you rewind this Leo motor this size for 600kv or so? at maybe 100-120a?

Thank you.
Rupert. Quote: You will saturate the steel---there is always a limitAttachment 2272719

Steve Neu

Originally Posted by sneu
You will saturate the steel---there is always a limitAttachment 2272719

Steve Neu Feb 17, 2022, 11:26 AM powercroco
Attachment 2272720
Thread OP Quote: I agree completely.

Feb 18, 2022, 01:05 AM HSC2
Registered User Hello !
Steve , Ralph ....
Can you tell us a bit more about steel saturation...
Soo wee can calculate somehow how far with increasing wire crosssection make sense .
I have seen while ago some calculations about saturation, but I can not remember it where...

Feb 18, 2022, 01:26 AM powercroco
Attachment 2272720
Thread OP Not the amount of copper makes the iron saturation - this is done by the Amperage.
More cross section in the right mannor (depends on frequencies) makes sense every time - it lowers the inner resistance.

There is always a limit ....
Normally a sensorless ESC will miscommutate long before the iron is saturated.
Saturation comes slowly.
As far as i know, you will see the effect also when the curves of rpm and efficiency will come away from their calculated way.

Steve, what do you think about this?

Clugh 04-17-2023 11:49 PM

Steve Ignored him and never spoke in the thread again. Im good with Steve Jeff and Lisa they sent me one motor for free to develop my winds.

Rewinding of a damaged 12N4P inrunner (Leomotion 4070-1500) - RC Groups

dont know if the boat boys know a 4070 leomotion is a neu 1527!

This is what they do here on our forums and yes Im calling it out and have been for the last 10 years! He is a leader but stands below me by 3.5%

Clugh 04-17-2023 11:53 PM

Christian who morph between friend and foe is only here because its a Lehner in the boat! he says he does not care. Do u believe he does not care that his motor is in the worlds fastets"Mono" and he is irritated that im pointing out it is not legal and no one else said a thing.

Yes they hate me.... told u I knew nothing . I drew up and inverter and got a job offer from Lithuania. No they dont like that from the "POC" that does not know anything as they called me. :rolleyes:

They dont know anything about Talega too buzy patting themselves on the back for 93% eta.

Clugh 04-17-2023 11:57 PM

Theres not a rc Boater in the world with it! You can hate me but once again thank me for bringing another great inverter into your view!!!

And by the way they are interested in employing the "idiot"! Thats why the prototypes like APD come to Hubert and not them!

Clugh 04-18-2023 12:03 AM

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...c13366ab8c.png
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...c25d1f59d7.png

Clugh 04-18-2023 12:10 AM

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...f5ec7b8b3b.jpg

96 volts prop learning and they do not have it.

Clugh 04-18-2023 12:12 AM

I don't have a thing negative to say about Lehner but the boat looks to be very illegal and Lehner Motoren has absolutely nothing to do with that, So that's his own insecurity got him here hating on the insane. He ought to build and run a boat and stay off every forum online where you learn ad hominem as a defense tactic in a technical discussion.

Clugh 04-18-2023 05:16 AM

Legal or not It also wont stop my swing at it so why not 125 versus 108? Is that what you wanted to hear? well there it is!

20779S

Clugh 04-18-2023 05:22 AM

You wanna post something how bout you tell us how long the crew pool is exactly??? Before all this you need to know one thing/ Im not scared of failure Im scared of not trying because of a real challenge. Im not built like that. Id rather fail than not try.

It was said the NO American will ever take it and as an American that just does not sit right WITH ME so Im quite happy for anyone is the States that would like to see that failure. Ill destroy the boat to appease you so. The boat hasn't touched water and I've already been told what it wont do so shud i just pack it all up ask for a refund and let The boat run me all the way from rc.

Now if you know me love me or hate me does that sound at all even possibly realistic?

That said I prefer if you continue to tell my synergy is oval trash that will never ever in itz life go 108 much less 125. This oval trash az hull. I got ripped off I need my money back so I can buy a Corvus...

I may be an az hole but at least I can tell others nice boat and help them construct it!

Id rather you tell me the truth of what you think I you heart. Im dumb and there is absolutely no way I can will or ever have achieved anything as great as you. As a human being Im absoluetly inferior in every way.

Dont hold back speak your hear I promise you it means alot more to me. I really live for that. I really do.so was that the best you could do. Give me insults I can really feel. I think I have better way to channel my anger about it. Id rather put the boat on the water and see what happens/ You said what you said. I will never. I never said I would so whos on the line you or me.

Tell them all about your "brother" Hubert.

You know that coward loud mouth Hubert has never had your back. Of course all you friends in Germany know first hand how awful I treat you and how Ive never supported anything you did. I even trash your engines at every opportunity. Every one can read that that's historically how I've treated you.