Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Enforcer Demon Hydro

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Enforcer Demon Hydro

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 07:38 PM
G4Bama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enforcer Demon Hydro

Does anyone run a Enforcer Demon Hydro? I am interested in this boat and want to get some feed back as for as handling and speeds. I see post for other Enforcer boats but see very little on this boat
Old 06-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Enforcer Demon Hydro

That's the problem as I haven't seen anything on it outside of Tony's site either.
It's a love it or hate it design with its stealth-like cowl if you like the angular design. OK, I'm just assuming that you do otherwise you wouldn't be asking.
For racing the Gas Sport class is a tough one. The main hull of choice is Brian Blazer's Backlash.
I can't say that the Demon is a good or bad boat as like you I just haven't seen any feedback on it.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:14 PM
tapkoote

that hydro was built to run thunder boat, but it's got two skids on the rear afterplane that make it Ileagle for thunder boat class . Would be ok in open gas or open hydro
Old 06-02-2012, 05:24 AM
G4Bama

Your right Ron, it is a love it or hate it hatch design. What really caught my eye is that the hull resembles a "pickle fork" style ofriver race boat. In my area there is no racing and very little LHS for boats but I own a Vegas Deuce and I am hooked. I am going to go from nitro to gas and would REALLY like to stay with the hydro's, but I am finding the gas hydros to be a very select few group. I have exchanged EMails with Tony and he seems to think that this boat would be perfect for a beginner in the gas hydro boat. Another Demon owner on his site runs one and he loves it. I was told with Tony's M6 engine this boat would hit the 60 mark if propped right. So it just comes down to me making up my mind.