Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
 pipe for zen >

pipe for zen

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

pipe for zen

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pipe for zen

i have a wwh team pro with a zen26 was wondering if you could tell me if theres a pipe that would be quiter and have same profomance and could i get to come out the transom like the orginal also its water cooled
Old 10-10-2005, 09:13 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pipe for zen

If you can fit a Cooper quiet pipe in your hull that pipe is very quiet and water cooled. You would most likely have to add a length of tubing to the stinber to extend it out of the transom.....that is if it isn't too long already. If the cooper is too long you can use a Midwest or Hanson 2" band pipe all the way through the transom and add a Muffler inthe rear, its not the best looking setup but it will still perform and not be real loud. That is what I am going to do on the mono I am building now, have to have it fast but quiet at the same time.