Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

NEEDS HOMEBUILT CATAMARAN PLANS

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

NEEDS HOMEBUILT CATAMARAN PLANS

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 03:50 PM
tractor1964

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEEDS HOMEBUILT CATAMARAN PLANS

IM LOOKING FOR A PROJECT. I WANT TO BUILD A 44'' TO 55'' CAT. I HAVE LOOKED ALL OVER THE WEB BUT WITH NO LUCK. SOMEONE SAID THAT ITS EASIER TO BUILD A CAT THAN A V HULL. SEEMS THE OTHER WAY AROUND TO ME.I HAVE 3 V HULLS NOW, HURRICANE, REBEL45, AND MY OLD FAITHFULL 15 YEAR OLD WWH ENFORCER WITH A FULL MOD COBRA 30CC. IN 15 YEARS, ALL IVE HAD TO DO TO MY COBRA MOTOR IS TO CHANGE SPARKPLUGS AND A NEW CLUTCH. YOU CANT KILL HOMELITE MOTORS.AINT THAT RIGHT DAVE,I THINK YOU GOT A COBRA MOTOR IN YOUR ENFORCER TOO. ANYWAYS IF SOMEONES GOT A SET OF BLUEPRINTS, LET ME KNO[sm=bananahead.gif]W. THANKS, TRACTOR
Old 10-18-2006, 03:53 PM
jonnygofast15

Default RE: NEEDS HOMEBUILT CATAMARAN PLANS

im jon and i would like those plans to if any one has any.any size would be fine. thanks
Old 10-18-2006, 04:03 PM
tazmaniaboats

hello
enter a site named rcpowerboat.starttopper.nl this site may have links .a catamaran is harder to build than a v hull as there a lot of curves etc .i own one of fiber and it,s more heavy than a v hull .mine is abandit xl and it runs like a dream. with a zenoah 260 pum
Old 10-18-2006, 07:38 PM
jonnygofast15

oh yeah and if anyone has cat plans of any size please send them to me at [email protected]
Old 10-18-2006, 10:38 PM
jonnygofast15

hey tractor umm i found some cat plans but cant figure them out look for yourselfat http://new.intlwaters.com/freeplans.htm click on the one about walter greens cat plans -jon