Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Hull ID

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 04:30 PM
1outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hull ID

I bought this for my son who wanted to get into gas boats....He agreed to sell all his nitro stuff to have enough money for a gas boat....Well i had a friend selling what we thought would be a perfect starter boat....Not to fast and a mono hull for ease of control...My friend built it and ran it once...He had know idea hull ID at all....So anyone have any idea???...The boat is approx. 55" long...Has a bonzi 260 in it with all blue anodized hardware from topsecret boats,spectrum mini servo for the throttle and hi-tes 1/4oz for the rudder...Loking at the boat i reall thought it would run real wet because of its size but this thing really goes good for its size...I didnt throw the GPS in today but we were running with some other gas boats and i know what they are running...So i would say it was low forty's and thats with a prop thats to big.....[X(]
So any input would be great....
Thanks

Old 10-22-2006, 07:10 PM
1outlaw

Default RE: Hull ID

One more

Old 10-22-2006, 07:45 PM
gasfreak
My Feedback: (13)

not sure but it does look good on the water seems to be riding in the water really nice good luck
Old 10-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Flabum

Wow, lifting strakes end way forward on that boat., Still a great looking boat. Looks like a Fountain, but don't know who makes it.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:00 PM
1outlaw

Come on RAJ you dont know??....