Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Sometimes things are not said when they should be

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Sometimes things are not said when they should be

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 03:46 PM
TERBObob
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sometimes things are not said when they should be

This is just a word of thanks to a few sellers that are some of the best .

IMO ...

You probably could NOT do ANY better than dealing with these gents .

DASBOATA ( Chris )
FASTRATPORTING ( Larry )

Both gentlemen , I have had the pleasure to do business with , and do NOT hesitate when saying ....

TOP SHELF

Seems sometimes , thanks are not given when they should be and this is basically , all this post is for .
Many thanks to those FEW sellers who go that extra mile for whatever reason . Service , more sales , or ......

KUDOS
Old 11-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Sometimes things are not said when they should be

Thanks Bob, it's good to see a thread where we have people complimenting some great people to deal with and I encourage seeing threads like this. It's a welcome relief from some of the other things going on in here lately.
I've only dealt with Chris once, a long time ago on an eBay purchase, one of my first buys there. Now that I'm shopping for gas boat hardware I look at people who have done a great service to the hobby/sport. I was at a gas boat race recently and saw who donated prizes to the event and that made me want to look at their sites and want to buy from them. It doesn't hurt to support our advertisers either so mention that you saw their ads on this site.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:20 PM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the cheques in the post comes to mind!!
Old 11-12-2006, 09:19 AM
crazyotto
My Feedback: (2)

yeah i had some small crissis in the gas boating world and id like to thank matt (justaddwadda) for helping out , he did what he can for me in two situations [sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 11-12-2006, 10:12 AM
TERBObob
My Feedback: (21)

Yes , MATT is also super , but ... regretfully ,[&o] is not a supplier ( even though he probably has more hulls and parts than most suppliers - LOL ) ( I'm still waiting to see if he cranks out those BIG cat hulls [sm=71_71.gif][sm=what_smile.gif]
There are LOTS of great guys here , sellers , buyers , suppliers , and , of course , last but DEFINATLY not least .... the info "givers" .
MANY
greats that DO deserve recognition for their contribution to this SUPER hobby !
To try and list them all , well , lets just say - you probably know them all by now ( or at least most of them anyway )
And ... lets not leave out Ron O .....
Sorry , I know that I am leaving out PLENTY of others , but , like I said , there are times when folks SHOULD get a "pat on the back" for their GREAT efforts and assistance , and that is what this is all about .
So , if any others feel the same .... please ... feel free to chine in here and give them ole boys a big old "pat on the back"
They DO deserve it ! ! ! ( and appreciate it also )
Old 11-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Ultimate48
My Feedback: (1)

I must thank Matt (justaddwadda) as well, I asked him for advice on a what boat and drive setup would work best . He was a great deal of help. Very nice person!!! Thank you very much Matt.

I must thank Raj (xxxboatworks) as well. He helped get the boat and drive setup I wanted . Very nice person to deal with too!
Thank you very much Raj

I also read allot threads here and both Matt and Raj help people with very good advice, and thanks to some others who do the same.
We are all lucky to have people like them and a site like RCU for are hobby.

I will post pictures of my winter build when I get everything together.

Steve (Ultimate48)
Old 11-14-2006, 02:13 PM
dasboata

Thanks Terbobob I try to deliver customer service and qualtiy parts My reputation is the most important thing to me and I will do whats needed to keep it that way Thanks so much Chris