Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

AC Blastcat 40

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

AC Blastcat 40

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 08:10 PM
tt-r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AC Blastcat 40

Does anyone know if the AC Blastcat is sold in europe? Or if AC ships overseas?
Old 11-26-2006, 08:41 PM
BMAD01

Default RE: AC Blastcat 40

Andy ships Fedx, and their worldwide. I sold a prop to a guy in the Netherlands who's got a Blast Cat, and a Lazer 45! Brian
Old 11-27-2006, 03:22 PM
ROGER40

Hi try www.bluefishy78.com here in yhe UK,barrys a great bloke to deal with,very helpfull.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:23 PM
tt-r

ORIGINAL: ROGER40

Hi try www.bluefishy78.com here in yhe UK,barrys a great bloke to deal with,very helpfull.
Hey, Thanks a bunch man
Old 11-30-2006, 09:06 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think hed be best dealing with them direct rather than pay UK prices dont forget the have to pay import on them then add it on to customers if it were me id go direct to ac boats and cut the middle man out.also US prices are way cheaper than our UK prices. ac boats price is $295 with bubble cowl,i dont think UK dealers can compete with that price i was quoted £249 for a bare mono hull from a UK dealer which was a vern kilmer copy of an aeromarine boat i beleive.i looked at Barrys site and he doesnt seem to have any hulls at the moment either.im not doubting hes a good guy but uk prices are sky high compaired to the US ,even with shipping you will probably get the boat a good deal cheaper if you go direct to AC boats.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:55 AM
ACLazer

Hmmmm, I've never seen Andy ship anything Fed Ex before. He does everything UPS just into Washington. He won't do Credit Cards anymore either, as he was burned for almost $700.00 on a Sale and he won't do International Shipping either. Boats can be sent to Norway via [link=http://www.usps.com] The United States Postal Service[/link] . There is a maximum girth of 108". Dimensions: Max.length 60", max. length plus girth 108" . Last year I built a Lazer 45 for a guy in Norway that was RTR. It had the best of everything in it and he has Emailed several times since telling me how many races it has won and what a great boat it is. The Company he worked for did several airplane runs from NY and I actually shipped it to NY and it got to him through the Company Plane. Most bare Hull can be shipped to Norway for just under $100.00 via the USPS via Parcel Air Mail. I ship to the Netherlands all the time and it's actually not too bad, $75-$100 and just allot of Paper Work involved. If you contatced Andy about International Shipping he would probably just give you my Phone Number or another Dealer here in the States

Good Luck
Dom
Old 12-02-2006, 09:34 AM
ACLazer

Mastons RC Marine has a COOL Blast Cat For Sale [:-]

[link=http://www.mastonsrcmarine.com/]Mastons RC Marine[/link]

[link=http://www.mastonsrcmarine.com/My_Homepage_Files/Page21.html]COOL Blast Cat For Sale[/link]

Good Luck
Dom
Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hi my point was buying from any uk dealer costs way more than dealing with US dealers or builders .almost twice as much to be exact sad for us but true.even with customs tax etc its still cheaper than getting one from here even if i go and pick it up myself as most of them come from the US in the first place and all the dealers have to buy them in so obviously they need to make a profit .our prices are so hight it makes me cry lol.£249 for a splashed hull i was quoted by one uk dealer who sells vern kilmers hulls.i can get a hull for $200 or so from the US pluss whatever shipping etc still way less than £249.by the way thats $492 plus id have postage if i ordered for delivery by post of £30 thats another $59
Old 10-25-2007, 05:29 AM
Bombero_nl

I am a proud owner of an AC models Blastcat 40. I am living in the Netherlands and wtih my two sons just crazy with model boats and cars. Here are some pictures of the blastcat.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Jan
Old 10-26-2007, 11:36 AM
youdirtyfox

WOW, seriosly lush looking cat there Jan .

I travelled to Holland recently, visiting freinds in Breda. Your country must be perfect for lots of boating action, so flat with loads of lakes and streams I noticed from
views out of the plane window and travelling around .

Might take my boat over when I visit again next year. I wanted to buy from AC, but unforunately a house purchase put stop to all that!

Regards
Sam.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:42 AM
Harald1966

http://media.putfile.com/Blast-Cat
http://media.putfile.com/Sonic-vs-Blast-Cat
http://media.putfile.com/Blast-Cat-40-AC-Boats
Old 10-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Bombero_nl

ORIGINAL: youdirtyfox

WOW, seriosly lush looking cat there Jan .

I travelled to Holland recently, visiting freinds in Breda. Your country must be perfect for lots of boating action, so flat with loads of lakes and streams I noticed from
views out of the plane window and travelling around .

Might take my boat over when I visit again next year. I wanted to buy from AC, but unforunately a house purchase put stop to all that!

Regards
Sam.
When you know when you are coming, sent an email, maybe we can see each other.

Greetings
Jan
Old 10-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Bombero_nl

Harald

Nice movies. I will try to make one of my Blastcat.

Greetings
Jan
Old 10-28-2007, 12:10 PM
jscarlata

guys, i have the sister, the original, to that Blast Cat here in the states, ACLazer built it for me a few years ago, the only difference is that the white deck on mine has tons of silver radience and mirra flake too, just like the side stripe...i'm looking to sell it, i have an add here on RCU...pls check it out...

[link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=335913[/link]