Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

new to boats....kinda

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

new to boats....kinda

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 01:06 AM
savageguy25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to boats....kinda

first of all im a kid and i want to build a inboard boat........but have limited funds right nowi dont want no freebee stuff but i was wonderin if anybody had a extra hull sittin around cus the new ones cost to much for me i figured if i could find 1 id get me an old weedeater motor and strip it down and throw it in............the only experience i have is i built an airboat but it still needs glass i couldnt have built it if i didnt have an old plane motor and radio already ...but anyways like i said i dont want a freebee.....well yea but i wouldnt feel right taken a hull for free lol

if anybody has 1 they need to get rid of or knows were i can get dirt cheap stuff im interested itll piss my dad off cus he dont like rc but it keeps me outta trouble so im wantn to branch out into new areas of rc i got a savge and its to much hassle to keep runnin but anys any help appreciated
Old 04-09-2007, 01:29 AM
fastguy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new to boats....kinda

looks you like me lol me no want no freebe [] ok i will help you first .do..... whatever i pm you

now i see i chected you out
man im a kid tryin to get started in boats i got a airboat im almost done build but i wish i could find some1 to give me a free hull lol i sure wouldnt butcher it like that kid did lol
[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5571691/anchors_5687043/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#5687043]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5571691/anchors_5687043/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#5687043[/link]

perty good fer a 17 yr old whos new to boats huh