Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Hi guy's my toys are growing lol,you have to check this one out,omg

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Hi guy's my toys are growing lol,you have to check this one out,omg

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 03:36 PM
nitroholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi guy's my toys are growing lol,you have to check this one out,omg

3 speed 80+mpr,i' going to buy it and as is just to be a shelf queen and conversation piece,so i got the boat,my jato 3.3 i gotta get this.omg un real.I changed my name you've all helped me with knowlege on my miss vegas duce,i can't find a pic of it.But 80+ I GOTTA JUST HAVE IT JUST TO HAVE IT.It used to be 79cadillacman.Still have it but it doesn't fit the part for forums here,plus i'm a recovering alcoholic,so it'll be a yr soon,so i went with nitroholic instead. Joe........................
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Li21103.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	331.3 KB
ID:	1555286   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id97426.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	278.7 KB
ID:	1555287  
Old 01-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Hi guy's my toys are growing lol,you have to check this one out,omg

It's a boat forum but I know a little about RC cars and trucks.
Shumacher is well-known for making over-powered/under-sized cars and trucks. Their 70 MPH truck really couldn't get up to that speed because of the soft tires. Not many people have a place to get those things up to speed anyway.

Good luck on your drying out, it's not easy. I found myself in a similar situation years ago when I noticed that I couldn't wait to get out of work to hit a bar. I managed to dry myself out but it wasn't easy. If you have to, hit the AA meetings for support. I have one 2 blocks from my house and the odd thing is that's it's a former bar that I've staggered out of a few times. I've been to a few AA and NA meetings and have seen how bad some people have had it. Been clean for 12 years now and don't miss those days at all.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Blackout

Nice cars. My son has a t-maxx 3.3 that's fun. Anything nitro is fun. I have a nitro heli I need to get going....
Old 01-30-2011, 01:50 PM
moparbarn

first, congrats on drying out!!!! i'm a nitro addict also, WAAAAAY too many boats, a revo 3.3, a duratrax nitro quake & a few planes (rc & uc). nice name change, btw. i'm in the process of fitting a mac buggy engine in the thunder quake, should be crazy. ron, i've got 95 acres to play on, about 1/2 mile of driveway, i can stretch 'em out!! too bad it's not mine, i'm leasing it.....
Old 01-30-2011, 05:33 PM
nitroholic

Thanks guys,yeah sad but true i have no choice to never drink again,hang in there Ron. T-MAXX 3.3 yeah i love em too and as all of us nothing like nitro regardless,still have my bran ne Miss Vegas weather still sucks as ussual,your son would have a blast in the snow 3.3 4wd,my jato,forget it 3.3 rear wheel drive.Th MAXX could pull through some of it,it's snowing as i write,now there calling for a foot and ice.Be firing up the snow thrower up AGAIN,i hate PA,i really do.Why are the people here so cool? In the car forums they're miserable,some are any way,ask something there it's all negitive,here people can assosiate with what ever.Take care fellows.

Oh yeah a couple weeks ago i one this on ebay,it's really good and strong,this thing is fast.I froze 1/2 to death though,i had to just watch for traffic and ran it in the street.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ur52115.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	214.4 KB
ID:	1556050   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt62190.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	328.9 KB
ID:	1556051   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ag91412.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	331.3 KB
ID:	1556052  
Old 01-30-2011, 05:43 PM
moparbarn

i'm not sure why most boating forums are more pleasent than others. but you're right about it though. doesn't seem to make a matter what site, not just here. i race a lot, & that's one of the things i really enjoy about it. the other racers are VERY willing to share info & help each other out. they seem to want competition, not just to dominate. one of the reasons i mainly just do boats now.....my son has a jato 3.3, that car is off the hook!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:09 PM
res3567

My take.....a lot of YOUNG people(teens below 18)do cars...and they don't have the cash to do repairs or upgrades once they get the vehicle and either want it to perfom better or need to repair from racing, bashing and crashing. These same said people don't like the boats cause because of the extra stuff.....waterproofing, stalls out in the lake/pond, preventative maintanence, etc. So you get a more mature, laid back crowd on these boat forums IMHO.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:15 AM
advanced builder

Ya, Lay-ed back next to a river bank is far more relaxing. I started RC truck/slider dirt track this winter. I have to say I've seen some tempers this winter. I'm not there to win. like some who hate to lose. Calling out another driver. If he gets in the way. road rage. kinda BS. But I've seen some pissy-ness boating too. Not as much. You can go back to your end of the pond. Thankfully You find them all over.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 PM
nitroholic

Yeah,young kids who really don't even know really what they're talking about.I'm not old but i'm this close to 40 (.) still love r/c any thing.Dam i wanna come over your place moparbarn,i have 2 flat acres of bak yard and like just under one in the front,drive way's about 100'.So i have a little room,wish 1/2 was water though.That's another issue i'm dealling with.The only place i can run it is in ths Susquehanna river,but my brother's a nitro adict also,he's into planes.But he and his wife have Kyaks so she's gonna be out there in case it quits or something.The river where i'm located is really not no DE river that's for sure,gennerelly pretty calm depending on the times,tides and all that.I'm also a Mopar freak,i always wanted a 69 road runner with a 426 Hemi,or a 440 Magnum,383 Wedgewouldn't matter they're all power houses.I wound up with the 318 yrs ago,sold it.Nice car,no power,a freakin bicycle had more power.