Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

59 inch supercat aeromarine lam.

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

59 inch supercat aeromarine lam.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 07:48 PM
apolloboxer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 59 inch supercat aeromarine lam.

Hi guys i am a new member in the tampa area .I currently own a 59 in aero marine laminates super cat made in babylon new york .I have own it since it was new and never put it together and it never been in the water. It ia set up to run to .90s or bigger .I have to get rid of the boat by the end of the week and i am running out of time. I should not say this but i am so desperate i willing to take a 150.00 and that includes the mounts or trade for an 1/8th scale kyosho car. My wife is pissed about it getting in her way and i am tired of sleeping on the couch to! Either way its got to go and i heard this is the place to trade it or sell it.If you know anything about boats then you know this is a fast boat. Its actually the last boat to come out of the babylon plant before it burned to the ground.So the mold is gone burned in the fire. the boat has a compition rudder on in that i paid 175.00 dollars for.Anyone that knows boats know that this is the deal of a life time.If you want to trade an rc nitro car it needs to be 1/8th scale kyosho or ofna or what ever you have .Please help ! Please help! I have until saturday to get rid of it .This not a joke ,this a legit deal and i'm willing to deal on the price also. I just don't want to see this boat go to waste.
[email protected]

Old 02-08-2011, 08:07 PM
apolloboxer

Default RE: 59 inch supercat aeromarine lam.

email [email protected]
Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Sorry but this sounds not only hokey to me but also against site rules to advertise in the forums. Aeromarime Laminates is not in Babylon, NY but Seaford, DE and have never built a Cat that large to my knowledge.
It could be an Eddie Barnes Super-Cat from Offshore Model Boat Company but still that one is only around 43" long.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:55 PM
apolloboxer

Sorry i'm new at this but you should do your homework before you call me a hokey lier aero marine started in babylon New york .The reason they moved is because there building burned down. Its printed on the inside left of the boat. Its not an ed barnes super cat . the boat measures 59 inches and is an aero marine laminates made in 88
Old 02-08-2011, 08:58 PM
apolloboxer

They also did build a super cat that big .I'm sitting here looking at it ! also put up pictures to take a look at them .I know i'm new at posting on this site but if i'm gonna be treated like this by someone who doesn't know what there talking about i'll throw the boat in the trash .I just figured sell it dirt cheap so some one could actually use it and i wouldn't have to fight with my wife any more and i was told this is the sight to do that. i guess not!

Old 02-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

It doesn't matter as this thread will be gone soon as you didn't bother to read the site rules when you signed up.

SELLING:
All selling takes place in the RCU Marketplace which provides for free listings to non-commercial members for BOTH classifieds OR auctions. We have tools and features in our marketplace that no discussion forum can compare to. These tools help you to trade safely and more efficiently. So please use only the Marketplace to do your buying, selling and trading.

No auction or for sale posts in the forums please. No asking for bids or words that would lead the buyer to assume you are having an auction or classified ad. No discussion forum threads or posts linking to any classified or auction ads unless the information answers a question being discussed or questions the value or condition of the product and it is not yours or an acquaintance's. If you have an item for sale or auction elsewhere and are bound by their contract to fulfill the terms, please do not post the same item for sale at RCU. Raffles are only allowed with written permission from RCU management.

Want ads are available in the Marketplace. However, you may post for help locating something in the forums. Any mention of "will trade" or a product you have to offer in exchange for the item wanted is not allowed. The want ad should only request what you are looking for and we expect users to respond with replies that they either have the item or where the member might find it or get it. The poster should expect to pay cash (not trade) for the item expected unless those who reply offer it to the member for free, which is also acceptable.

Read more: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/RCU_...#ixzz1DR4Ivaa0