Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Miss Budweiser 1/12 RTR Nitro Troubles

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Miss Budweiser 1/12 RTR Nitro Troubles

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
speeedfreek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Miss Budweiser 1/12 RTR Nitro Troubles

[img][/img]

[X(] [:-] [>:]

REMEMBER NOW HATER'S ---It's not a sense of humor.....It's an ATTITUDE!

LETHAL3
Old 03-13-2004, 07:56 PM
TERBObob
My Feedback: (21)

Was there something we were supposed to see here ? Or what ?
Old 03-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Oh yeah, I have boats! I'm not some moronic newbie kid that you're dealing with, I've been R/Cing longer than most of you have been alive except Bob. What looks like 50 MPH probably isn't. 50 on the water is a lot faster than it looks. Don't compare it to advertised speeds for RTR boats, I've yet to see one go as fast as a Manufacturer would like you to think. I'd love to see them come up with positive proof of their claims and how they did it!
Old 03-14-2004, 08:13 PM
TERBObob

Ron , ditto on everything you said . ( hey Ron .... You have boats ? LOL LOL LOL ... obviously they have no idea who they are talking to there ....
I think Ron has probably forgotten MORE than you fellows wished you ever even knew !

I , mean , I could get some friends to make "claims" that my boats will do FAR faster than they actually will .
Facts are facts and B.S. hits the door and leaves .
Now , if you want to submit a short vid of this action being GPS'ed showing the GPS unit being placed in the hull , running out full throttle , returning and then picking up the GPS and showing the reading .... hummm ... now THAT would be believable .
Sad part is that I , too , own a Megatech M-16 , but mine has been modded , put into a hull that is lighter in weight than yours ( GP Wildcat ) , messed around with about 9 different props to get max performance , and regretfully , I do NOT get almost 50 . ( wonder why ? )
Old 03-14-2004, 08:40 PM
speeedfreek

Beleive me ron , been running boats a while now to,have several to my colection,including the ss enforcer,with g60,shockwave,60 cat, and some other throw arounds,but when i was complete with this miss budweiser Megatech M-16 HAS BEEN WORKED OVER,and every hop up there is out there,does 40 t0 45 mph.if youd like next time we run, could video clip running the boat with the radar in hand and will get close ups on that if youd like.ron i think this will be the first time you seen a miss bud do the speeds it does,you might learn something too,ill tell ya my hobbie guy didnt beleive neither,hes been running for about 20 years now and almost took a heart attack.hate to burst your bubble,but you guys are gona see upgrades that havent even been posted up in here.and also will to let other miss bud owners what there able to top out at.with a decent budget.but there is work involved.
the thing about this web site is everybody thinks they know everything,till proven wrong.

(TERBObob) mabey you should get back to the drawling boards,us young folk are taking over,so scrap the dust off your lil ( GP Wildcat ) AND WHAT EVER ELSE YOU GOT IF ANY,AND MABEY PUT THEM UP FOR SALE ON EBAY OR SOMETHING... and show some video wit ur GPS AND (CLAIMS PEOPLE)

ILL BE WAITING FOR NEXT cocky post............LETHAL3
Old 03-14-2004, 09:05 PM
TERBObob

( any boats , if any ???? Hate to tell you , but , if you view any other posts that I did about the Wildcat , you will find that it is my 9 yr old sons ...
Lets see , current "collection" , hummmm.
Expresscraft Systems 60 inch cat running twin Zen PUMs both Max modded , running QD 1/2 cut pipes .
Stryker F-41 cat - Zen PUM
Teamstrike Gen 3 mono - Zen PUM
Vern's 48 inch mono - Zen PUM
Canard 60 nitro
Tunnel running a Zen
four airboats running nitro ( .15 up to .46
one airboat running a modded Ryobi with a Homie coil
31 hydro running a 1.2
And thats only the current ones on hand .

And , as far as dusting off the Wildcat ... thats my sons job ... ( wanna see a vid of him driving it ? Might teach you something .... )
Old 03-15-2004, 02:10 AM
pro27

lethal3...........I STRONGLY OBJECT TO YOU MISAPPROPRIATING MY SIGNATURE. [>:][>:][>:][>:
AND USING IT AS A FORM OF SLANDER.........

RON.........I wonder what the guys at Intlwtrs or Under21 would think of this claim? Would they be willing to toss out their FF's and HH's.
Old 03-15-2004, 09:55 AM
TERBObob

Ok ,
lets all grow up little bit here and drop the subject till proof is shown . And FTR - when running a boat , the different between 10 mph ( first claimed 50 then dropped to 40's ) and then 5 to 10 mph is a BIG difference . And if you thinks its not , then simply ask some of those who race and spend aprox $50.00 for a prop from one of known prop benders , to give them that extra 3 or 4 Mph. The intial "disagreement" started when a claim of running 50 was made . 40 mph is MUCH more acceptable and possible .
Now , claims have been made , disagreements posted , bit@hing done , and , some childish behavior, now , lets all kick back , mellow and await the proof ! ( video )
If no video , then no proof . Then we all will know that this was just a claim of over-"guessing" or just plane exaggerating .