Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Nitro hammer Rudder

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Nitro hammer Rudder

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 01:13 PM
chmath159

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro hammer Rudder

Does any body know where I can buy a updraded aluminum rudder or anything better than the on that comes on the boat?

I just ran it for the first time and it was very quick to start but only after a few runs the rudder broke off and for no reason...The pond I was in is clear of any debri and there is nothing at all in the water...The sad thing is I only ran it for about 20 minutes. I was still breaking in the motor...Thank you for your input...
Old 01-24-2004, 06:50 PM
TERBObob
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro hammer Rudder

Sorry for laughing , but ..... didn't I tell you to get an aluminum rudder in another post ?
You can pick one up from:

Brian at RocketCity Racing sells what you need :

( rocketcityracing.com )

Remy at Aeromarine also sells them

( aeromarinerc.com )

And so does Doctor John and a few others ...

And most of your local hobby shops do also ....

Ok ... sorry , that wasn't you , BUT ... if you read the post RIGHT before yours , you would have seen that I wrote that about them rudders ...
And actually , your lucky that it DID break .... this way , your boat wouldn't have gone all squirelly on you when you DID get her to speed ( after break in ) and loose control and smash her up into tiny pieces . ( well , maybe not tiny , but pieces, yes )