Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
 15 cc tunnel hulls >

15 cc tunnel hulls

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

15 cc tunnel hulls

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 15 cc tunnel hulls

Hi
I'm looking for a fast tunnel hull to race at my local boat club. A tunnel hull with a modified 15 cc engine would be nice but I can't find any that can take over a 11 cc. So could you reply if you know where to get a 15 cc tunnel hull.
Thanks
Olin Poulson
Old 05-07-2005, 08:30 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 15 cc tunnel hulls

There are a few options for you. If you like to build, buy the plans for JD's 47" WOF Solution. I've built a few and have run with 11cc and 13cc mod motors.

Who makes this 15cc motor? K&B makes a 16.4cc motor besides the 11cc or 13cc motors. I've never ran a 16.4cc motor, but have heard they shake the prop shaft apart nearly every run.

If you are set on running the larger motor, try a Bandit Desperado. They were made for a gas (petro) motor and should handle the larger nitro motor.

Link to [link=http://www.banditboats.com/tunnel.htm]Banditboats[/link]

DPI made a large tunnel in years past. You'll have to watch Ebay to find those as DPI is oob...

Good luck..

Mark..