Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Cen Tiger Shark Jet Ski!!

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Cen Tiger Shark Jet Ski!!

Old 10-29-2005, 08:33 PM
aquafreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cen Tiger Shark Jet Ski!!

Was just wondering if anyone has any info about this rtr. I saw the videos of the electric and love it so I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it. Any information would be great. I would like to get nitro but if not I will look into the electric. Or is this thing a piece. Thanks for looking and answering my questions.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Cen Tiger Shark Jet Ski!!

I don't have any experience with that hull in particular but with the other boats that they make.
The nitro engines run really rough and may be a little hard to start until you've gotten a few tanks of fuel though them then they start and run great. The stock props leave a lot to be desired. It will throw a nice roostertail but no speed. My Grey Thunder seemed to like the Octura X-637 but some people have run the X-440 on theirs. It does look like a fun boat to mess with.
I can't give you any opinion on the electric version.
If you decide to get one in the nitro version, I can give you a few tips to make it better for little to no cost.