Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Found web with pics of that Chinese Miss bud .21!!

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Found web with pics of that Chinese Miss bud .21!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 01:43 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The Chinese as done it!!There making Miss Bud with a.21 from factory!!

Here is a pic of it.......

hey miss hydro has the guy responded yet to your email??? i tryed looking on yahoo and google for info but with no luck
Old 09-30-2006, 04:27 PM
misshydro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Chinese as done it!!There making Miss Bud with a.21 from factory!!

Ok I'd gess I was looking at the wrong hull Ron.I'd ran my boat today But had to cut it short.Only ran her for less then ten min.Had a bad storm front come up quickly.Still working out the bugs out of her but she's fast.My friend was crapping her pant and lol seeing this boat run fast.[>:] Who's said that Girls cant have fun with Nitro boat too.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

That's the problem, it's the only shot that I've seen also.
We had a nasty one blow through here this afternoon also shortly after I got to work. It didn't last long but dumped a lot of water while it blew through here.
I'd bet that Anheuser-Busch would like to get their hands on whoever is making those boats as other companies pay royalties for the use of their name but the Chinese could care less.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:13 PM
misshydro

Yes he has and He gave a web on ebay But it didnt work And I'd re emailed him today.I want to see the inside of this boat.and see if it has the same up grades as the .18 one they got out.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:49 PM
misshydro

I know they would like to get there hands on them.Put one thing Theres alot of us how still want the Miss Bud hydro.It was to bad that Bud pulled the plug on it to proboat making them.Ron the storms ran threw quickly here.I'd had to stop when I'd saw it started to lighting out and I was in a canoe plus I dont like canoes eather,My cousin died on one.Lighting out in the pond in a alum boat=no good a chance to get hit with lighting,that would be my luck.We'd had quarter size hail here.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Ron Olson

I knowq what you mean. I used to fish bass tournaments and was in the middle of a lake and heard a weird buzzing sound. The noise was coming from the graphite fishing rod that I was holding!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:06 AM
misshydro

Hay guys The guy emailed me back this morning with web that has the pic of the boat and motor Here it is www.rc-toy.com/productshow.as?id=956 you'll see abunch of boats got to the tide fomula one it's the same boat.It's is a .21 in it!!!!! If these come over here and raced what class will they be in?
Old 10-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Ron Olson

Your link came up with only this: õóÕÒ²»µ½Ö¸¶¨µÄÎļþ¡£ .
It would run in the Sport 20 class.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:45 AM
misshydro

You have to type that web page in.For some reason it the under line one wont work.just retype it and try it.[>:] Since I have seen this pic of that boat.I want one now.Or see if I can buy the motor and exaust system.The only thing I dont like is the radio.it got to go!!I like the car wheel ones.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Ron Olson

Here's the picture that you wanted.
I'd bet that Horizon Hobby/Proboat would have a fit over that boat as they're advertising it as being a ProBoat boat which in fact it is not! That hull is a wannabe Tide boat which they do not make.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us54448.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	535093  
Old 10-04-2006, 09:17 AM
unclecrash

I thought we were lookin at an orange bud boat[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 10-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Ron Olson

Try this link: http://www.rc-toy.com/ProductShow.asp?id=956
Old 10-04-2006, 09:47 AM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

ORIGINAL: Ron Olson

Here's the picture that you wanted.
I'd bet that Horizon Hobby/Proboat would have a fit over that boat as they're advertising it as being a ProBoat boat which in fact it is not! That hull is a wannabe Tide boat which they do not make.
Gee, what a surprise, the Chinese are violating coprights yet again!
Old 10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

ORIGINAL: misshydro

You have to type that web page in.For some reason it the under line one wont work.just retype it and try it.[>:] Since I have seen this pic of that boat.I want one now.Or see if I can buy the motor and exaust system.The only thing I dont like is the radio.it got to go!!I like the car wheel ones.
Here's my two cents. I'm not impressed with anything I see in the pictures. I think you'd be better off saving your money for something that you stand a chance of getting parts for. For example, OS .21 RG-M engine, Mac pipe, and speedmaster hardware.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Believe It
Banned

wow gotta love that strut setup!

why are they advertising the motor as this:

ENGINE GAS POWER 26CC
Old 10-04-2006, 10:04 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Has anybody entertained the possibility that they're not IMITATING ProBoat, but they're actually manufacturing ProBoat's stuff for them? Team Losi, Traxxas, all the US-based RC car manufacturers' RTR's are built overseas.

ProBoat is most likely like Sportwerks, since they're both Horizon companies...neither one manufactures their own stuff, and Sportwerks is known elsewhere around the world as something else.

I've got one of those cheap hydros, and I like the hell out of it sure the paintjob's ugly, but the hull is no thinner or lower-quality than that of the ProBoat Miss Llumar/Budweiser. And no, I'm not trying to justify my purchase...I didn't pay a dime for it

BTW-it has a cheap, reliable .18 in it...nothing special
Old 10-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Ron Olson

ORIGINAL: Believe It

wow gotta love that strut setup!

why are they advertising the motor as this:

ENGINE GAS POWER 26CC
I see that I'm not the only one that noticed that! Buy one, send it back and ask where the 26cc gas engine is at!
Did you see that snazzy prop? The cheap rubber band holding the fuel tank in?
Now we'll sit back and wait for some sucker, ......errrrr, buyer to start asking questions about it when they get one. Is this going to be the hydro version of the Dolphin/Stingray?
Old 10-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Believe It
Banned

ORIGINAL: Ron Olson
I see that I'm not the only one that noticed that! Buy one, send it back and ask where the 26cc gas engine is at!
Did you see that snazzy prop? The cheap rubber band holding the fuel tank in?
Now we'll sit back and wait for some sucker, ......errrrr, buyer to start asking questions about it when they get one. Is this going to be the hydro version of the Dolphin/Stingray?
hell this is america, just buy one... then sue them for false advertisement

man, my Kyosho Heatwave cat had more qaulity parts on it then that thing does [X(] (and that aint sayin much!)
Old 10-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Believe It
Banned

ORIGINAL: misshydro
Or see if I can buy the motor and exaust system.
for what? it doesnt have a tuned pipe...
Old 10-04-2006, 10:42 AM
misshydro

Thankyou Ron for that pic.You know what.It's proboat fault! There the one who contracted the boat build.This wouldve happend if they wouldve made the boat them selfs=Made in the USA!!!Plus Proboat are being stuped about making their boat with .15 motor instead of .18 and .21 motor in them.At least the Chinese are lisening to us and making there boats with these motor in them!!Proboat is not.Is a game,you snoze you lose!!!and proboat loss!!
Old 10-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Ron Olson

I'd like to know more about the engine as it may not have any more power than the Dynamite .15's.
Size isn't everything, it's what you do with it. A decent .21 will have more power than a .32 .
Old 10-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Drmeff

thats not even the same boat that the thread was started on... the one he showed us on ebay was less that 28 inches and this one is advertised as 31 inches... man, you are asking for it with one of those
Old 10-04-2006, 05:26 PM
unclecrash

Thats what im saying how did it go from a Orange lookin Miss Bud to a Miss Lumar
Old 10-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Jerry Dunlap

The boat in the link Ron Olson provided is a rather poor "knock off" of a Miss Bud/Llumar in regards to the drive system. That prop is definitely a "throw away" item. As was mentioned in an earlier post, that isn't a tuned exhaust system. I've heard you "Should judge a book by its cover," but if you judge this boat by it's accessories in my opinion it comes up as a "poor read."

JD
Old 10-04-2006, 10:24 PM
skymortar

just dont buy chinese.if not for the moral issue the quality issue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.