Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Found web with pics of that Chinese Miss bud .21!!

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Found web with pics of that Chinese Miss bud .21!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 09:09 PM
misshydro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found web with pics of that Chinese Miss bud .21!!

Hay guys,Some of use are putting .21 or bigger in our Miss Bud 1/12 scale hydro boats.Well I was snooping around ebay and stumble apond a Chinese 1/12 Miss Bud hydro plane boat with a .21 in them.It suposely has brake system and it will do 40mph. Buy it now for 260 plus 70 shipping. I'd email him and told him,he needs to post pic of the motor in the boat plus alot the up grades it has too. Well we beat the chines on putting .21 in our boat,but they beat the US rtr boat factory in making them with .21 in them. There the ebay number 280033442158. I'm sick and tired of them beating us!!! Now I hope Proboat See this and I hope they wake up from dream land and start making .18 and .21 in their boats!!![:@] Oh any of you guy who owns a Miss Vegas I would watch out!! If these boats come to the USA and see more of them being raced!![>:]Found web with pic of it!!! www.rc-toy.com/productshow.asp?id=956 you'll see a tide fomula one this is it!!!Go to that pic it show a .21 in it!!!!The guy emailed me this morning with this web page address!!But you have to type the web page in.for some reason you cant go off what is under line.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Massey

Default RE: The Chines as done it!!There making Miss Bud with a.21 from factory!!

Personally this looks like a cheap Proboat knockoff. I cant say I would trust the seller to be selling you a good boat, and also by not having the driver name and owner's name I would think that they dont have a license to use the Miss Bud name. Just my $.02 on it.

Massey
Old 09-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Drmeff

Default RE: The Chines as done it!!There making Miss Bud with a.21 from factory!!

I saw that thing awhile ago... looks cheap and fake. The Chinese haven't done a darn thing until you can prove that it is as good as it sounds...
Old 09-29-2006, 09:30 PM
misshydro

I know that But If the up grades is the same as the Chines .18 then it might be a good boat.The .18 one from the purple light work had rudder adjustment ,muffler and muffler bracket,a .18 motor.Dont have the stupped plastic in the cowl scoop like the proboats ones.I wouldnt knock on this boat until some one from rc universe club gets one and trys it and let us know if this boat is good or not.[>:]
Old 09-29-2006, 09:37 PM
Drmeff

go ahead and be the first... but this has a stink on it to me. It looks like those Ipod ripoffs that you see on ebay for like 40 bucks direct from China...

Could be nice, I dont know... but I wouldnt buy it
Old 09-29-2006, 09:45 PM
misshydro

All I was saying is when will proboat get there head out of their a[:'(]s!! And start malking their boats with better motors and better up grades!! It's always the Chinese one uping us all the time!! When are we going to one up them!![:@] Ok your saying it looks cheep!! What about proboats!! To thin of a hull that crack easy!! The cheep muffler bracket set up!! wooden motor mounts plastic props.plastic scoop covering the cowl hole!! Proboat only made four upgrade changes.They are Rubber motor mounts drain plug.on&off switch and flex drive on the new boats.[8D]
Old 09-29-2006, 10:16 PM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

The Chinese are not one upping us, they are (often illegally) copying products that companies contract them to make and then selling them at lower cost since they don't have to pay about warranty, development, or royalty costs. Sometimes the copies are exact duplicates, they make a few more than contracted, but more often than not, they are cheap knock offs that fall apart way sooner than the original would have. Anyone who buys one of these things should consider it to be a throw away item, if something breaks, throw the whole thing in the trash and buy another.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:38 PM
skymortar

one word...DOLPHIN
Old 09-29-2006, 10:44 PM
misshydro

Ok Have you'd ever owed one or know somebody that one ?Plus Do you see one in person?I'f thing work out in a mouth or two I'll get one and see if it's cheep or not.If I do get one I'll get you guys know about it weather it good or not. For right now I got other priorities first. I'm not promotting this boat or defending it eather. I was just saying When will rtr companys start coming out with boat that has better up grades and bigger motors! The chinese/jappanes are taking over/kicking ower butts! Cars/toyota's,Playstations,camras and video one too!![:@]
Old 09-29-2006, 10:48 PM
misshydro

I havent heard report on this boat yet! But I'd heard alot about the Dolphin on ebay.[>:] Yes We do chat about good things and bad things on ebay.[>:]
Old 09-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Jerry Dunlap

Who the heck are the "Chines?"

JD
Old 09-29-2006, 11:05 PM
skymortar

call me crazy but i beleive"chines"is a slur
Old 09-29-2006, 11:08 PM
misshydro

Ok guys I'd Miss spelled Chinese Sorry for that and I'd recorected it Thankyou!![:'(]
Old 09-29-2006, 11:38 PM
skymortar

we love ya kid.i dont know how to say this so im just gonna do it,spellcheck,we all need it.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:46 PM
Drmeff

Default RE: The Chinese as done it!!There making Miss Bud with a.21 from factory!!

Toyota is Japanese (and so is sony)

That boat is only 23 inches on top of it... kinda small for a .21 dont ya think? Like they said, if a part breaks, where do you replace it? I dont see a brand name anywhere on that whole boat! Now, I am not defending proboat, because yeah they have some cheap stuff too, but that is why you can get one rtr for 300 bucks. If it was all top notch it would be over 1000 for sure. I just wouldn't risk my 260 (plus 70 shipping) dollars on something that doesnt even have a brand name [X(]

Could be good though IDK! Just my thought
Old 09-29-2006, 11:54 PM
misshydro

I've been using spell check but I'd forgot to this time.Sorry for that guys! To let some of you guys know,That, I did succeed in putting a .21 in my Miss Bud hydro proboat all easy bolt on mods and I'll tell you what in two words.Holy crap!!! She runs awsome!!lol its funny and nuts!! I'd only had her 1/4 to 1/2 throttle.But had alittle prop cav problem.But other wise I love it!!
Old 09-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Drmeff

Default RE: The Chinese as done it!!There making Miss Bud with a.21 from factory!!

do you have a camera? I'd love to see it!
Old 09-30-2006, 12:08 AM
misshydro

Ok japanese all the same there all made in Asia,Chinese or Japanese there all related one way or another. I'd got some pic of it but I'm going to get my friend to take pic of My boat running.IT doesnt work to well to take pic wile your running the boat at the same time.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I was surfing on the 'bay today and saw it but all they showed was an exterior shot, no interior or transom pictures.
While in there I did bid on a hull, like I need another one right at the moment!
Oh yeah, the word is stupid, not stupped.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:33 AM
dougaldy

Ron,

What hull did you bid on? I was on there too looking for a hull that will accomodate a Rossi.

Scott
Old 09-30-2006, 12:57 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I don't know if I should tell, you might outbid me!

OK, it's the white Microburst. I'm looking for a lighter hull than my Speedmaster 21 and I've already got a .45 'burst in yellow. The funny thing is that both boats were designed by the same person.
He talks in the ad about seeing John Brown's 'burst running, I've seen it too.
I was going to pull my Rossi out of the Speedmaster and drop it in there if I win it. If I don't, no big deal.
Old 09-30-2006, 01:14 AM
dougaldy

Ahhh, nope, Im looking for a tunnel. I just purchased a Rossi powerhead and now I want a tunnel that will be able to handle the speed. I keep getting the gist that Aquacraft may be coming out with a possible TS3, maybe just maybe. I have heard from others on this forum that the TS2 doesnt do too good with anything other than stock set ups. After pricing the other hulls, they are just so darn expensive so Im hoping to find one on the "bay." Good luck on the Microburst.

Scott
Old 09-30-2006, 05:56 AM
piper_chuck

ORIGINAL: Ron Olson

I don't know if I should tell, you might outbid me!

OK, it's the white Microburst. I'm looking for a lighter hull than my Speedmaster 21 and I've already got a .45 'burst in yellow. The funny thing is that both boats were designed by the same person.
He talks in the ad about seeing John Brown's 'burst running, I've seen it too.
I was going to pull my Rossi out of the Speedmaster and drop it in there if I win it. If I don't, no big deal.
I was going to bid on that boat! [sm=cry_smile.gif] Oh well, go for it Ron. I agreed on a price last night for a 60 Roadrunner. No way I need to get a 20 mono at this point, I need to find a .67 engine to put in the rigger.
Old 09-30-2006, 05:58 AM
piper_chuck

ORIGINAL: dougaldy

Ahhh, nope, Im looking for a tunnel. I just purchased a Rossi powerhead and now I want a tunnel that will be able to handle the speed. I keep getting the gist that Aquacraft may be coming out with a possible TS3, maybe just maybe. I have heard from others on this forum that the TS2 doesnt do too good with anything other than stock set ups. After pricing the other hulls, they are just so darn expensive so Im hoping to find one on the "bay." Good luck on the Microburst.
I've seen a couple TS2s with modded engines. While they were faster, I don't recall them finishing too many races. I'm pretty sure I finished way more heats with my stock one.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:48 AM
misshydro

I know which one,I know the person.and I know how much to get one for.My new hobby shop told me he can get me one at 110plus tax.The last hull that the guy had up for bid went for 126 plus 10 dollars shipping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.