Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

NEW SCALE BOAT

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

NEW SCALE BOAT

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 10:29 PM
chuck spragg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW SCALE BOAT

HI guys I just wanted to tell you about the new 1/8 SCALE HYDRO boat that I bought from John Borden at Lonestar Boats, this boat is the L6 Leland hull it makes sereral different paint schemes like the Picco American and the one I am going with is the Pontiac sponserd version they sponserd it at one race, the hull is very straight, light and very strong with sharp edges and lines, it is a first class boat, the fiberglass is second to none inside and out , there are no pin holes and it will make a concord class race boat with very little work , I have several 1/8 scale boats and this one is as good as it gets, and ordering from John is a pleasure, he is quick to get your order out as promised , in short time you will have a sweet boat, this one took about 4 weeks to delievery that is very quick if you have ever ordered a scale boat before you know what I mean, so if your looking to buy a 1/8 scale I recomend JohnBorden at Lonestar Boats, you will be glad you did he offers many different scale boats and sport 40's and also sport 20's, John Thanks for building me a great boat chuck spragg[sm=teeth_smile.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=teeth_smile.gif]
Old 11-26-2006, 10:50 PM
TomMoorehouse

Default RE: NEW SCALE BOAT

does he have a web site or pictures?
Old 11-26-2006, 10:52 PM
unclecrash

Wondering the same thing I did a search but come up with some used boat dealer with the lonestar name how about a link.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:13 AM
chuck spragg

Hey guys you can get ahold of John Borden at [email protected], he will be glad to here from you chuck
Old 11-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I saw on another site where John took over Steve Muck boats also.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:46 AM
chuck spragg

Hi guys John did get all the Steve Muck molds, John worked for Steve Muck many years building hulls so chances are that if you bought one back then John built it. chuck
Old 11-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I wonder if John got the old Spartan mono hulls also? Maybe he'll get the Sport 20 going but he really needs to change the name! Shockwave isn't going to get it as it will get compared to the other ones when the name is mentioned.