Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

is this any good?

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

is this any good?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 08:18 PM
fastnitrofiberglass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: is this any good?

Do you think this boat would push an x457/3? I don't know much about props on most of my boats a i run x447's i'm not into really huge props most of my boats like the smaller ones except my .67 mono she gobbles fuel and likes a big juicy s270 or an x646/3 for rougher water i had to bu a 1/4 inch adapter for that baby but she digs in and does a solid 55-65mph. on a good day I was so excited when i first got this in the mail http://www.funrcboats.com/ProductInf...tid=OPS82711US now it costs me 4 1/2 quarts of fuel for a day on the lake but she is fun! Thats the whole reason i am looking at this boat most of my other non-gas boats are hydros i love 1/12th's so when it gets choppy those little things are a mess even my 1/8 bounces like she's gonna blow out there so this boat looked good to me i have not even gotten it yet and i'm eager to upgrade it will this work for this engine you think judging by the size of the muffler i don't know if i should go a size up...

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXZ558&P=7
Old 10-30-2007, 10:56 PM
f16man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: is this any good?

That pipe is for .20 size engines you need an 11cc pipe lxz562