Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

3.5 or 7.5 mono??

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.
View Poll Results: A poll
3.5cc - 33" - Delta Force Hull
50.00%
7.5cc - 38" - Delta Force MK2 Hull
50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

3.5 or 7.5 mono??

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Woodmandan2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.5 or 7.5 mono??

Hey
I have been really busy with school over the past year so I kinda got outta boats but now I wanna get back into it and I am thinking of building a new boat. I can get ethier hull's for fairly the same price, and a decent .21 engine and .45 are about the same price it seems. The 45 i'm looking at is the .46VX-M, which looks decent. Idk what engine I could use for the .21, but first of all which one should I do? I am just wondering so i can order the color I want for the hull so I can get it in about a month er so
Thanks
Dan

Edit: I can also get gear drive's/gear drive CMB engine's in Hong Kong, would these be good? I can also get just the gear drive unit and use it with most .21's, but it's hard to get a non-gear designed .46 on them, which is what the the owner of rcworldwide-hk told me when I was at his shop. Thanks
Old 04-14-2009, 12:07 PM
f16man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 3.5 or 7.5 mono??

How about a 7.5 hydroplane he he !!!!!! Sorry just don't like mono hulls for rc use.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Hesco Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3.5 or 7.5 mono??

All depends what you want to do with it. Race or play. If you want to race you should look at the class rules. If you want to play get either.