Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

getting on the team

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

getting on the team

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 07:02 PM
g6rcteam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default getting on the team

Hello i am a giant scale builder pilot with 23 years in aviation who competes in events such as Top Gun invitational and many imac and pattern comps. i was the 1997 pattern champ of florida noviceclass and have also worked the wram and toledo shows for major decals and gee bee products im 29 years of age and plan to compete in as many meets as i can my fiance Tina is my caller and flying is a full time affair at our house .Im also a fullscale pilot and have many restorations such a s old rhinebecks sopwith camel cubs wacos even a stewart 3quarter size p51 mustang powered by a geared v8 raceboat motor and maney others under my belt . Im planning my life around my flying and building skills both in r.c. and fullscale im a 3rd generation r.c.er with a 4th my daughter Riley almost 2years oldbout ready to fly if she would like also. my grandfather Robert j. Mckenna was a artist for Major decals and also developed the gee bee line airplanes of the 70s 80s and 90s i learned to fly by rubber powerds then r.c.planes and choppers then fullscale i saw that you have a couple of sponserd pilots and would love to be one of the bunch as i am trying to get my name out there i didnt see any contact info on how to do such things with top gun right around the corner i thought better get on it im not looking forcash or comp just wantto get my nameout.please help regarding the team.... from Jimmy Prive,