Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Making RCU better

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Making RCU better

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 04:37 AM
cspano
My Feedback: (100)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making RCU better

Please look at how flying giant's classifieds work' On their site when you open the classified section on the left side are quick links to help the user. You should check it out. One on here should be a quick link to rating a transaction, not something you have to hunt for.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:20 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

Thanks for the input. We're still actively working to make the RCU marketplace a more user friendly experience, so any input is welcomed as it informs a lot of our decision. Feel free to take a look at the upcoming changes to the marketplace, I think they'll be warmly received: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/suggestions/announcement-rcu-marketplace-summer-updates.html

Last edited by IBThomas; 06-14-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:48 PM
egldriver

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by IBThomas
Thanks for the input. We're still actively working to make the RCU marketplace a more user friendly experience, so any input is welcomed as it informs a lot of our decision. Feel free to take a look at the upcoming changes to the marketplace, I think they'll be warmly received: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/cont...r-updates.html
I get a message I'm not allowed to use that link. Wish you guys would get your act together. Obviously members input is useless. But the advertising stuff we don't care about is overwhelming
Old 06-14-2018, 08:58 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

so did i
vBulletin Message
mongo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:27 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by mongo
so did i
vBulletin Message
mongo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I posted it as a global announcement. Do you see it at the top of the sub-forums you visit?