Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

New Category - Safety

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

New Category - Safety

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 12:58 PM
DamonTX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Category - Safety

It seems that since safety is the #1 concern at the field then it certainly should be addressed here. My suggestion is to add a Safety forum to each category (i.e. Airplanes, Cars, Boats). It would need to be done like this because different rules apply to boats as opposed to airplanes.

As it stands now, I see a lot of posts in Crash Pictures & Discussion that would be better served in a Safety forum. I'm talking about discussions about how and why people got injured by a spinning prop or why they took off with their antenna down.

I for one would like to hear the different routines people go through in their pre-flight to make sure these things don't happen. Or, be involved in a discussion on how people can inspect their own airplanes to make sure they are not only airworthy but safe as well.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:46 PM
DamonTX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Category - Safety

Hey admins, any thoughts? It's been a week.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:10 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New Category - Safety

sorry for delay. we are considering whether it makes sense to break this off or if we should let discussions ensue in the forums that we have already.

what i think would be better is an ongoing FAQ safety article or how to that we can put into the magazine so guys can follow it there. this would be something we could maintain and update as required. Would need somebody to create this and manage the content though.

we could put a link in some forums to jump to the article.