Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

I'm looking for...section?

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

I'm looking for...section?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Bluebrew
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm looking for...section?

I like too fabricate and tinker and sometimes I don't have the parts I need. Some parts are hard or nearly impossible to get or make.I often find myself wishing there was a place I could ask THOUSANDS of R/Cer's," Any of you guys have one of these?" I have no idea if a forum like that would be realistic or managable, but it would be great! Thanks for the best R/C site on the web!
Regards,Paul
Old 12-24-2005, 12:56 PM
Bluebrew
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm looking for...section?

OOOPS...I see there are already want ads in the classifieds. However most of those ads are for complete vehicles, not parts. I guess I'll just have to keep watching that online auction monster!
Old 12-24-2005, 01:38 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I'm looking for...section?

We do ask that Wanted to Buy ads go in the Marketplace, not in the discussion forums. Of course if you are trying to find a source for a hard to find RC item there is nothing wrong with starting a thread in the forums asking if anyone knows a source for the treasure you are seeking.

It may sound silly, but asking "Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell me" should to go in the Marketplace. Asking "Do any of you know where I can buy a..." can go in the forums. If a member happens to have the item you are seeking, that can be handled through PMs or emails.

The our members have repeatedly said they prefer the forums to be a place for discussions and the selling to take place in the Marketplace.