Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Spin button for ads?

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Spin button for ads?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 08:43 PM
N1EDM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Spin button for ads?

Hi,
I don't know if others experience this, but I usually notice something in one of your ads just as I jump to another page. Of course, I jump back but the ad's gone.

I can try refreshing the page to see if the ad comes back, but after 20 or so clicks of the refresh button, I usually move on.

Is there a way that I could look at a thumbnail of the pop-ups on these pages so that I could check out whatever it was that I spotted out of the corner of my eye? I don't always get the product's name, but I usually remember the image.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 01-19-2006, 10:47 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spin button for ads?

Click the advertisers button in the main nav at the top of the page. you can click at the bottom to view all ads together and try to find it. Other than that these ads are not cached when you hit the back button so this is the only way to see it besides waiting for it to show in rotation again. You can also view by manufacturer on that page.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:21 PM
N1EDM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Spin button for ads?

OK, thanks for the tip.

Bob