Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

need another channel to post items not rc related

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

need another channel to post items not rc related

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 07:41 PM
trioval00
My Feedback: (17)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default need another channel to post items not rc related

ok, i hope i am not stepping on anyones toes, but i think there needs to be one more place to post non related items, "CLUBHOUSE" IS A GREAT PLACE!!!!, it is the winter and the flying season has been cut short for many of us, and it seams there is more and more activity here in the club house, maybe the moderators can set up a forum next to the clubhouse for us to throw some humor in there such as the "caption this" posts. cabin fever sets in about this time for many of us,

as always,
these are just my thoughts

mark pa fun flyers
ama 272341
Old 01-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The thing is that this is a R/C site with R/C content.If a forum on this site were to allow non R/C content ,than it would trickle into other forums. Their are a lot of bad examples out their where this is the case and the sites that are run like that become unpredictable in content and spawn negativity.
Old 01-09-2003, 05:07 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We may try a humor forum of sorts but need to work out the rules and moderation so nobody gets offended and it does not get out of hand as we have seen in the past on other sites...we just don't want the good intentions of such a forum getting ruined by some of the possible pitfalls.