Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Added Forum feature

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Added Forum feature

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2002, 01:55 PM
AV8TOR
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Added Forum feature

First let me say great forum, well done. I especially like a feature that I would like to see enhanced. It is the email notification. This is a great way to track questions and follow-ups to your posts. It would be nice to tag a post without replying to it to get email notifications when something else is posted. Example, I follow RC Universe daily via “new files posted” say you see a new question (first post) about servos. It is a great post something you would like to hear more about. Other than making a non-information post to get on the email notification list it would be nice to click a box to be notified about future posts to this post.
Old 02-04-2002, 04:59 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AV8TOR,

At the bottom of each thread is a a link with a small icon next to it (near bottom of page) which says "subscribe to thread".

It is near the 3 links " Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread"

If you click this you will become subscribed to it and receive notification plus have it listed in your user control panel without the need to put a "non-information" post within the thread.

Try it and lmk if it works ok for you.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2264_1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	2314  
Old 02-04-2002, 06:15 PM
AV8TOR
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the feedback. I almost said in my post that I am sure you had something like this but I was just missing it. Story of my life Thanks again.