Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Slide Show

Old 07-31-2009, 09:55 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Slide Show

Awesome! Love it!

Old 07-31-2009, 10:51 PM
AliRedCatRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Slide Show

check the videos at www.vimeo.com/channels/hobbyestore or www.youtube.com/alishanmao and give me feed back. I am having loads of fun with indoor flights
Old 08-05-2009, 05:12 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank you
Old 08-05-2009, 05:48 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

How do you get to see this awesome slide show? There is a link showing in the intro, but none when you get to the actual thread.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:20 PM
nraheja
My Feedback: (15)

the slideshow is really awesome. I would vote it the best feature on forums. However I think having this feature available from within a forum would be even better. consider this scenario...I search for a set of key words (in many cases we look for pictures of installs, event pictures, scale details etc...)and then get a listing. Some threads are several 100 pages long and it is very difficult to see all the images unless one goes thru each and every page.

I understand that the search listing is provided by google and it would be difficult to have a slide show link on google listing but if it was available on every page inside the forum that would do too. just like the link for subscribe.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:58 AM
mvigod
Banned

Hi. The search is actually RCU's if you are using our regular search function. It does look similar to google though.

Right now you can view ALL images in a thread using the icons on the thread listing page. This special icon lets you view every image from the thread. I think what you are asking is if we can add that icon to the search page or somehow make this same feature available on that page?
Old 02-12-2010, 10:08 PM
nraheja
My Feedback: (15)

yes, on the search listing would be great. if that is not possible then within the thread itself. In order to view the icon one has to be on the forum page that lists the threads and it is not possible to view the icon if one searches for threads.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:21 PM
mvigod
Banned

I got it. Let me see what I can do on both.  I think it should be relatively easy to implement.  I'll take a look this weekend