Community
Search
Notices
SuperTigre Engines Support Ask Bill Baxter your questions regarding the SuperTigre line of engines.

S90K with Perry Pump?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 06:58 AM
jstanton
My Feedback: (14)

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Default S90K with Perry Pump?

I have a perry pump I plan on putting on a ST-90K. I am doing this because I want to put the fuel takl over the CG of the pusher Jet I am building. I started to set it up according to the instructions I got on the Perry web site. It shows a back fill line set up on the fuel system. It wants you to install a T fitting between the pump and carb and run that line back to the line that feeds the carb right at the tank. I thought this was not right so I called Perry for some help. He told me that diagram on the web is for a car setup. He told me to use a 3 line setup on the tank and run that line from the carb back to the fill line at the tank. This made more since to me and this is how I have set it up. I was hoping to hear back from some of you on how this setup works