Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

Align electronic problems

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Align electronic problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 04:41 PM
jheli85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Align electronic problems

Has anyone else had bad align products?? I have a brand new trex 550e 3g and on the first flight the ESP caught on fire. But everything else seemed to be fine. So I got a brand new ESP from align. Put it in and on the first start up it smoked and did not work. So I decided to get the cc ice 100. And made a big noob mistake of not putting a BEC. So I burnt out one of my 610 cyclic servos. ( I’m a nitro guy). Then I got the cc BEC pro and put it on and got a brand new align ds610 cyclic servo. And right out of the box the servo was grinding. When I searched I saw mixed reviews on the align electronics. I thought I would share my experience with them, and also see if anyone else had this kind of problem. If anyone has a suggestion for replacement servos that are not align the advice would be appreciated.<o></o>

Thanks For your time!!!! <o></o>