Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

ccpm setting

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 09:30 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ccpm setting

i have a jrxp622 heli radio what numbers are used in the three servos as for as pos or neg degrees. see post above this one
Old 03-07-2006, 11:00 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: ccpm setting

i thought you have 4 other helis and know how to setup?

those ECCPM %'s are supposed to be the LIMIT for all cyclic & collective control surfaces, from there you set rates/expo. max positive and negative pitch for the collective without binding +/-10degrees. max aileron & elevator throws until the swashplate no longer mixes correctly or maybe about 6-7 degrees cyclic pitch.

you need a pitch gauge obviously
Old 03-07-2006, 11:38 AM
My Feedback: (1)

i have a jr venture 30 that i set up succesfully. the manual was specific for the radio so it was easy. a have a raptor 60 easy to set up. the trex is my first shot at putting together a heli with not everything included. The motor arms and the align esc works however I need to program the esc and tou begin by going to full throttle and a series of beeps turn on. I think im not getting enough head speed. im at 2100 measured with an optical tach.
I wonder if i dont have enough power as it will skate around and hop but not hover. I need to know what % values to set cp 1 2 and 3. the trex manual is of little help
Old 03-08-2006, 01:21 AM

Have you tried trextuning.com for info?