Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

SHOGUN SE V2 vs. T-REX

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

SHOGUN SE V2 vs. T-REX

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 04:43 PM
wcc963

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SHOGUN SE V2 vs. T-REX

Now I know this is a nice heli. and can I can get it cheaper than a new T-REX. and was wondering if anyone had any info on how it flies campaired to a T-REX. heres a link to the website where I found it.

http://www.helidirect.com/product_in...roducts_id=996
Old 06-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Flytoolow
My Feedback: (17)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: SHOGUN SE V2 vs. T-REX

had a sho gun, hated it. parts sheared apart too easily, plastic is cheep, save yourself a lot of money in the long run, get the T-Rex.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:39 PM
cptsnoopy

I had a quick look at that shogun V2-SE and I have to say it does look lots better than its previous versions. I had trouble with my belt drive vibrating but that was an earlier model. If this one works as good as it looks, then it out to be pretty good. With all of that said, you will get a slightly larger helicopter that is easier to see and fly with the T-rex. Even if you get the 450xl version you will have a great heli capable of doing just about anything you want. It will cost you a little less to set up the trex 450xl than this version of the shogun or nearly the same. Do not trust the 3200kv motor that they are selling with the shogun unless you have some recent reports of it working well and reliably. The big issue is that you will be able to get trex parts cheaper and easier than the shogun parts. So if you think you may have a misshap or two, don't bother with the shogun at all.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:01 AM
buddude8
My Feedback: (10)

i had one of the first shoguns. i spent over a thousand on the dam thing and it never performed like i wanted it too. sold it and got the trex se. i would never look back