Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Online purchase

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 09:50 AM
fultonr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Online purchase

I recently purchased a complete T-rex 450 from Dee Tee Enterprises and when I got the package found that 3 HS-65 servos were missing. The package was not opened or tampered with. So I can only assume that it was not put in the box. Dennis has NOT replied to any of my emails.

I think this level of service and trust SUCKS. Do Not purchase anything from Dee Tee Enterprises. www.deeteeenterprises.com

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Old 01-26-2007, 11:47 AM
xxgemini

Default RE: Online purchase

The 450 dont come with servos unless you buy a combo deal
Old 01-26-2007, 12:20 PM
ross_jsy

i think he means he did purchase the combo deal.

well just keep on it and im sure he will answer sometime soon
Old 01-26-2007, 12:31 PM
shag555

In your next email, post a link to this thread. It will help you get your parts quicker. No one likes bad publicity, and most want to do the honorable thing.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:52 PM
MrMac98

OK i can understand your frustration, I have delt with Dennis at DT and he is a standup guy. I think there are other issue's(maybe health related) that could make it difficult for you to contact dennis. I have tried this week to call him and his mail box is full. I just received a big order from him 2 week ago and talked with him on the 18 and all was well then.
Just give it a little time
Mike
Old 01-29-2007, 03:20 AM
fultonr

I paid for 3x HS-65 servos which are clearly on the invoice. When I opened the package I was shocked to find they were not there. He has not replied to several email attempts.

There was a package in the box of Deans connectors which he did include at no cost. This was nice.

What really gets me is that I read on this forum how happy people were with his service!!!!!

[email protected]
Old 01-29-2007, 11:10 AM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

Well, if so many people are happy, and he obviously is not answering emails (even to others) it stands to reason that maybe something is up. Give it some time. I've been around on these forums for a long time and i've never seen anything bad said about deetee's service.

But, I guess there's a first for everything.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:39 PM
johnnychimpo

Did you join RCU just to complain about this? You have cross posted this on several forums. Why have you not called them yet? It can’t be that expensive for you, you just bought a Trex. I doubt calling them would throw your spending budget over the edge. You are attempting to tarnish a business by doing this. The only thing from Africa I have had to deal with was scam tactics on line. Not saying this is the situation at hand but call me crazy but something is smelling fish about this now.

Give the seller the chance to fix the problem before posting all over the net bad mouthing them.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:25 AM
starcop

Hi fultonr, No worries man. I've had that happen several times. It just a packaging error from China most likely. It looks from his site he's a distributor and a lot of his products probably ship over seas. I'd just bet they forgot to send the servos. He will have to wait like you till he receives them. Just a same situation that happend to me. Good luck, look at it this way, you haven't crashed yet... kidding.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:28 PM
tppjr

ORIGINAL: fultonr

I paid for 3x HS-65 servos which are clearly on the invoice. When I opened the package I was shocked to find they were not there. He has not replied to several email attempts.

There was a package in the box of Deans connectors which he did include at no cost. This was nice.

What really gets me is that I read on this forum how happy people were with his service!!!!!

[email protected]
Pick up the good ole phone and CALL him. He has answered the phone himself every time I have called.

Thomas