Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Awesome

Old 02-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Joe K
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome

Awesome
Totally Awesome: I was at E-Fest from about 7:30 to 11:00 it was the first event that I had gone to, if I were able to I would have stayed all weekend.
Talked to Venders, pilots, and seen some great products that I have only seen in magazines or seen on line, some products I didn’t know existed. [sm=71_71.gif]
I finally saw what an expert could do with a Trex (Awesome)[sm=75_75.gif]
Before the show I was wishing I had a Dragonus instead of the Trex but why I will never be able to do what the Trex CAN: at this time in my life I really don’t want too, my idea of 3D is taking it out in winds that I know will send me to the LHS for repair parts.[:@]
Pilots were making it do things I did not know was possible, it seemed to move faster than the eye, popping it back and forth like some Kind of hyped up humming bird on speed. Wow [sm=72_72.gif]
It was a blast. Seen two hit the floor ouch,[sm=cry_smile.gif]Yes more than happy with the Trex
Joe