Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

CPM interaction setup?

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

CPM interaction setup?

Old 11-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Dave_E

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CPM interaction setup?

Hi Guys,

My 450 flys flawless, I learned all about sub trims, mechanical setup etc. But the one thing I never did was the CPM interaction stuff that Finless Bob shows in his videos. In a perfect world where you could hover hands off in a no breeze scenario I could imagine it maybe making a difference. Did you go the the level bubble thing and if you did, what difference do you think it made? Discussion is now open.

Dave
Old 11-19-2007, 01:53 PM
rlsloan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CPM interaction setup?

I followed his steps exactly. He devoted a lot of time to this subject on his video and I found that corrections were necessary in both pitch and roll. I used the same bubble level he shows but actually made a permanent tool by gluing it to the end of a broken blade cut off square and close to the blade holder. As to whether, it makes a difference, that's like asking yourself how many accidents you have avoided by using turn signals.