Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

from walkera to a clone hs 450

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

from walkera to a clone hs 450

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 11:16 AM
mksubaru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default from walkera to a clone hs 450

hi everyone, need some help here, a lot of things are new to me here, everyone tells me walkera electronic is not very good, and truly i never was abel to keep my walkera 22 and 60 stady and quiet, i can hoover go back and forward, thats most it, now i want to feel the stabilaty of better electronic, i cant afford to get all at once, so i have to go easy on my wallet lol, for servos ill go for the hitec 65, transmitter will be a futaba 7C FASST 2.4GHZ 7-Channel ( unless someone advise me other) , will i need a BEC? or can i just get a speed controller with BEC (if someone can send wire diagram it will help a lot, and shell i get a 25 or 30 A ?) for motor i have a Green Power 3500kv Outrunner Motors for 450 Size RC Helicopter. any other advise will be wellcame. thanks to all in advance.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:54 AM
OrganDonor

Default RE: from walkera to a clone hs 450

This section of the forums is for TREX Helicopters!!!!!

Not Clones.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:29 AM
noobflyer01

ORIGINAL: mksubaru

hi everyone, need some help here, a lot of things are new to me here, everyone tells me walkera electronic is not very good, and truly i never was abel to keep my walkera 22 and 60 stady and quiet, i can hoover go back and forward, thats most it, now i want to feel the stabilaty of better electronic, i cant afford to get all at once, so i have to go easy on my wallet lol, for servos ill go for the hitec 65, transmitter will be a futaba 7C FASST 2.4GHZ 7-Channel ( unless someone advise me other) , will i need a BEC? or can i just get a speed controller with BEC (if someone can send wire diagram it will help a lot, and shell i get a 25 or 30 A ?) for motor i have a Green Power 3500kv Outrunner Motors for 450 Size RC Helicopter. any other advise will be wellcame. thanks to all in advance.
most esc's comes with the bec built in. for your application using a 3-cell lipo the built in bec will be fine. but you can run an external bec if you wish(which is best, but extra wiring and $ is required) get a 35a esc. the hitec hs65mg's are bulletproof.
the futaba 7c is good. for a gyro, you could go cheap and get something that works with some frustration thrown in. or fork up the dollar and get the futaba gy401. this gyro is great for beginners. easy to setup and it hold rock solid. also good into intermediate level also.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:27 AM
eaterofdog
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: OrganDonor

Not Clones.
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Little dose of reality for you there. Enjoy.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:31 PM
dude7422

ORIGINAL: OrganDonor

Not Clones.

ITS A TREX clone so i guess it fits here