Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 Blade pitching wrong ?? >

Blade pitching wrong ??

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Blade pitching wrong ??

Old 04-10-2010, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade pitching wrong ??

Hello all I'm new so hello .

Quick question... I have a trex 450 pro with futaba 6 ex-h radio.. when I move the throttle stick up the blade pitch increases to max befor the moter will start !! How do I stop this and make the head spool up befor the pitch starts to change?

It is no doubt very simple and is just going over the top of my head haha.. thank every one for there time
Old 04-12-2010, 11:50 AM

Default RE: Blade pitching wrong ??

Did you make sure that you leveled your servos with the throttle stick at half throttle? If that is all good (with no curves set yet) then you can start messing with your curves and dial it in.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:33 PM

Default RE: Blade pitching wrong ??

I have a 6EX 2.4 Futaba on my 600 Nitro pro, I use the SWSH settings example ch A -70% chE -70% chP +50%. and pitch curves P1 65%, P2 70%, P3 80%, P4 90%, P5 100% . Throttle curves P1 0%, P2 10%, P3 25%, P4 35%, P5 42%..................
This gives the appropiate ratio when the throttle advances from Idle to approx 90% full open the head speed matches starting P1 approx +2 degrees P35-6 degree @ hover w/throttle approx 55-65%power, P5 +10 degrees @ 90% throttle
Hope this helps It works great for my application

Cj