Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Easy Link

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 09:50 AM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easy Link

I purchased the Playmate which is suppose to work witth the Easy Link. Followed all of the instructions including the mapping feature. I have 3 Easy Link boxes on 3 FUTABA transmitters and no matter what I tried the ruder on the Playmate always was on the left stick. Normally the rudder goes to the aeliron spot on a plane with only the ruder for making turns.

Here is how I got it to work!

Tx is a T6EXAP with the crystal and aentena removed and the ANY LINK installed. I changed the STICK MODE to 4 (four) and everything works perfectly!
Paul Ryan
PS I have a Cub with the Tactial RX and the Any Link works without any changes to the TXE
Old 02-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Easy Link

We're glad you got your solution. For some models, the mapping may need a mixer.