Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

TR624 TTX650 range problems

Old 06-13-2013, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TR624 TTX650 range problems

Hello,
I have used my <span class="newpost">TR624 receivers with my tactic 4 channel with no problem, i had one plane drop out of the sky when i flew with my tactic 6 channel but thought it was just one of those things, I just recently got a TTX650 and have had 2 planes just lose signal and crash. I have tried the range test and it receives the signal fine but when I fly literally can hear the motor stop with no control and start up again about 2-3 seconds later. I have the TX antenna in the upright position and have flown at different fields and experienced this same issue on 2 different TR624's. I havnt even had the plane out 100yds and it will do this, it can be out 100ft on a fly by and signal cuts out. As a test on my tower hobbies F4U i placed the receiver on the wing and it cut out. I routed it to the back of the plane out the air outlet away from the electronics and it cut out. Do i need to send the Tx back as it happens with both receivers? or is there a setting i am unaware of for range? Any help would be appreciated. My tower hobbies F4U just lost the wing an hour ago due to this issue
</span>
Old 06-18-2013, 06:28 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: TR624 TTX650 range problems

Your system should not be so limited in range. If you have a good installation, then you should be able to fly the model as far away as you can see it. You may want to send the transmitter and the receivers in to the service center to be checked out.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:07 AM
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: TR624 TTX650 range problems

You should check your batteries in the transmitters and the plane. Your ESC could be bad. Make sure your receivers are not getting hot. The 624 is not suppose to be wrapped in protective foam. During normal conditions they need to dissipate heat.

Have you range tested your transmitters? If not do so.

Rebind the receivers. After you rebind the receivers make sure that the fail safe function is set correctly. If it is not follow the binding instructions on changing the fail safe function.

Run the engine on the ground at 3/4 to full throttle and see if you experience the same issue. If you do then start replacing components one at a time until you find the problem.

I would bet that if you starting using your 400 transmitter you would see the same problems. This would mean the issue is not transmitter related.

It is highly unlikely that you have both a 600 and 650 transmitter that are both faulty. And to have multiple bad 624 receivers is also highly unlikely.

My Tactic 650 and 624 receivers are rock solid.

Hope this helps.

todd