Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

tx 650 and eagle tree

Old 01-25-2015, 09:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tx 650 and eagle tree

Hey Guys, I need help. I have a tactic 650 transmitter and just got the Eagle Tree Guardian set up. I have been trying to install with no luck. I got all the wiring in the right places. and set up 2 switch for mode and gain. I can cycle the unit from off(no light) 2d(blinking light) and 3d(steady light) and the gain from off to position 2 which provides some reaction to 3 which provides more action. I have all the pots to max. The problem I have is the elev and ail servos move together with either ail or elev inputs. With the Guardian off this still continues. If I eliminate the Guardian the receiver and controls function normally. The rudder and throttle servos appear not to be involved. I verified the radio doesn't have any mixing on and it is set up for reg wing reg tail 2 ail servos with a y wire so one ail output. Anybody seen this?? Thanks for the help
Old 01-26-2015, 08:22 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Unfortunately, we'd not be of much help. We have no knowledge of how the Eagle Tree systems operate. If the receiver operates normally when nothing's connected to it but servos, but you're getting some kind of interaction when you use the added device, you may want to talk to Eagle Tree about it. It sounds like the Guardian is adding some kind of mix.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I figured out the problem. The Eagle Tree was programed for delta wing and I might have caused the problem myself. It seem that by toggling the programed switch various times you can add or remove functions. I might have accidently programed this in when operating the switches. Once you learn what can be programed or removed be careful. Thanks for the reply.