Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Binding anylink2 to Futaba 7c (Pure Madness)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 03:44 PM
sfcwade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Binding anylink2 to Futaba 7c (Pure Madness)

Can anyone Please Help?

I am trying to get my two Futaba 7C's to work with ANYLINK2.

Set up goes just fine until I power up the receiver (Tactic TR624) all servos go max limit and stay that way.
When any stick is moved the servos just fluter and no power to motor.

Tower Hobby sent me another anylink and I have the same problem. I contacted the Futaba Tec and ran through the problems with them. They couldn't resolve the problem and requested that I send it to them.
I thought for sure things would work out after sending my TX in for service. I got my Tx back today and found no problems with it. I am Back to the same problem!!!!

Can anyone Help???
Old 03-03-2015, 07:04 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hmmm.... The service center would want to see ALL of the equipment: The 7C, the AnyLink2 adaptor, and the affected receiver. You didn't mention which servos you're trying to use. What brand are they? Sometimes, older, off-brand servos will act up on modern equipment.