Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

2 elevators with separate servos move in opposite direction

Old 10-26-2019, 09:49 AM
rcjerry
My Feedback: (53)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 elevators with separate servos move in opposite direction

I have a Tactic tx660, which im sure is similar to the tx650. I purchased plane that uses 2 elevator servos. 1 for each side. I set wing type to 2 ele. And 2ail. I set the 1st servo on channel 2 and tried to set 2nd elevator servo on channel 5 and also tried on channel 6. Elevators move in opposite directions. I tried to use reverse on the transmitter on channel 2, 5 and 6 separately, and elevators are always opposite. I know i can always change the control rod on the opposite side of the servo. But previous owner of plane had it set without changing servo arm side, and he had a different type radio, but im assuming this should be possible on this radio. Any ideas?
Old 10-26-2019, 04:54 PM
wnewbury

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

buy one different brand servo that rotates the opposite direction?
Old 10-27-2019, 02:43 AM
trondb

I bought these: 5PCS 3.6V-24V Servo Signal Reverse Support High Voltage Compatible for All Servo RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com
https://banggood.app.link/rxYheMkO70
Old 10-27-2019, 03:56 AM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

If you can solder, you can electrically reverse a servo. It's just switching two connections, so 4 solder joints total.
Old 10-27-2019, 05:56 AM
pilotpete2

Page 16 of the manual covers dual elevator setup on the TX660. Channel 2 & 6 are what Tactic assignes for dual elevators, just reverse the channel that's going the wrong way. Taking a look at the servo monitor screen can be a help for a situation such as this.
Pete