Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

1/15 scale T-34 tracks- Kenny Kong originals - new

Community
Search
Notices

1/15 scale T-34 tracks- Kenny Kong originals - new

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 06:29 PM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts
Default 1/15 scale T-34 tracks- Kenny Kong originals - new

I came across these from many, many years ago. When there was talk of a 1/15 scale T-34 project; Kenny Kong stepped
up and made a limited run of tracks to fuel the project. Not wanting to be left holding the bag as it were I rushed out and purchased 2 sets.

Here they are, never used. I won't need them. I can't tell you what they would be good for without a 1/15 scale T-34 unless you want to give your Heng Long
oversized shoes. There is no sprocket so you are on your own. Quality is typical Kenny Kong which is beautiful.

Basically best offer gets them, both sets. no partials. Snap up a piece of RC tank history.

I included a compare shot to a 1/16 scale T-34 track link just incase some don't believe a 1/15 scale was made.
I checked the track and while it is wider than the 1/16 version the pitch appears similar but I won't say they'll work on a 1/16 model!

Jerry
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	KK115 T34 tracks.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	2259147   Click image for larger version

Name:	KK115 T34 tracks_compare.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	2259148  

Last edited by Tanque; 03-13-2018 at 06:41 PM.