Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > TEAM RCU - Mike McConville
Reload this Page >

questions about the H-9 330L

Community
Search
Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

questions about the H-9 330L

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 12:32 AM
LeeL
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default questions about the H-9 330L

Hi Mike, I would like to ask you a few questions. I recently got an old H-9 extra 330L I have read the instruction manual 4-5 times cover to cover and can not find the distance for the spinner back plate to the firewall. I am going to mount a ZDZ 80 single and cant figure out what size stand offs I will need. Also I have been told that this plane is considerably heavier than other H-9 planes will the ZDZ be enough engine for 3-D flying? Thanks for your time Lee

P.s. there are no numbers for the purple colored ultra coat or the red colored ultra coat listed could you tel me what they are?
Old 03-08-2005, 12:59 PM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: questions about the H-9 330L

I dont remember the distance, but just put the cowl in place and then you can measure the distance forward really easily. It will be heavier than our later models, but the ZDZ 80 should haul it fine.

Color are Pearl Red and Smoke Purple