Community
Search
Notices

Why do I keep coming back............

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Lean540

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do I keep coming back............

Why do I keep coming back to this dang heli thing.................why,..........for the love of God,........why!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can go out to the field and fly my 300 and my 540 and maybe have to putz with a few things, not alot of things, but a few.
I pack up the Rappy 30 and the 50 and head out to the feild and start to putz with stuff even before my car is shut off and ready to unload them.
Why..........?
I don't know....... I don't think anyone does.
All I know for sure is that I will keep doing it until I die, or they lock me up.
They meaning, those people that say they care about me. If they cared they would start a charity to help me deal with the cost of this dang affliction!
I think I love it.........Im not sure though, cause somthing has happened to my brain.........
The first time I hovered, I knew somthing was going on, it was like the first time I had seen a girl naked............
"It won't stop here, even if I want it to, it still won't"!!!!!!!!!!
I am way too old to still be doing it, but, I can't stop.
If there was a swat team pointing their guns at me, I still couldnt..........nope.......not in the cards.
Im going down with my raptor, or die tryin!!!!!
Old 11-07-2004, 06:06 AM
dan.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why do I keep coming back............

what have you been eating??

i want some