Notices

Wow*****Chrome upgrades*****

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 11:06 PM
cheiro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow*****Chrome upgrades*****

Hi All,

Any one know of or seen any chrome upgrades .... I've search but found nothing. I think they would look really nice with the carbon fiber.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:44 AM
Buck Rogers

Default RE: Wow*****Chrome upgrades*****

i dont kno of eny chrome upgraids but polisht aluminum can look like chrome somtimes and there is a lot on the market for that
Old 05-30-2006, 06:21 PM
cheiro

I haven't even seen the polished one either... the drawback with polish is it goes black after a while and doesn't have that cold stainless mirro finish look. Anyway hope somesone make them soon they'll have the whole maket to them selves cuz no one else is doing it. Imagine you were the only one producing chrome alloy wheels you'd be a really rich man.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Buck Rogers

well i dont kno if this will be of eny hellp but scince no one makes chrome parts just buy the aluminum parts u want to be chrome and go and get them dipt in chrome..who knos if there is a big market in chrome parts it might be a idear to buy aluminum parts get them chromed and sell them u could make your own basment buisnes just selling chrome heli parts locely but enuf of me leting my imagination run free no i dont think eny one makes chrome parts for raptors