Notices

whats it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 12:29 PM
macksz28
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats it worth?

I have 2 Raptor 30 v1's pretty much ready to fly with gyro's (jr500t and fut 240),servos( digital tail) and 1 w/receiver, a jr 8103 radio w/jr case, a thundertiger field kit, a box with lots of spare parts, a spare engine (os32) 2 sets carbon main blades etc.... 1 has some upgrades, carbon boom, some aluminum in the linkages and head and the other is stock. I,ve had them a couple years now and time just does not permit (2 kids under 5). Just trying to get an idea of what these things are going for.

Thanks for your help!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:14 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 354 Likes on 284 Posts
Default RE: whats it worth?

v1's are out of date so not much.

Check ebay, do an advanced search for closed listings, that should give you some ideas.

BTW lets not turn this into a bartering thread
Old 09-03-2007, 10:12 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Hey barracuda,
whatcha think a rap. 50 v1 converted to v2 head and tail and side frames w/ OS 50 sxh, helimax tuned pipe, ksj paddles, ksj tail rotor blades, ksj boom support, quick uk metal flybar contro arms, metal seesaw, metal mixing arms, TT metal swash, metal tr servo mount (on boom), metal tail rotor grips and V2 hub.

would be worth?

I think the most i've seen a V1 raptor 30 RTF w/o tx and rx sell for was $300
Old 09-03-2007, 02:33 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 354 Likes on 284 Posts

Thats one of those "its worth what you can get someone to pay for it" questions.

Stick it on flea bay with a reasonable reserve and you never know. I'd say about half what you can get a new one for, maybe less considering the oncoming popularity of the Trex 600
Old 09-03-2007, 02:55 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

ORIGINAL: BarracudaHockey

Thats one of those "its worth what you can get someone to pay for it" questions.

Stick it on flea bay with a reasonable reserve and you never know. I'd say about half what you can get a new one for, maybe less considering the oncoming popularity of the Trex 600

Thats what i assumed.. and thats actually why i'm selling it and asking for it.. haha