Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Help! Throttle won't go wot with flysky gt3b.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Heli_nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Throttle won't go wot with flysky gt3b.

hey all. i have 2.5 revo with a 3.3 in it. i just bought a flysky gt3b and installed it. i setup the optidrive everything works how it should but i can't get the throttle to open all the way. so far i have:
-adjusted the arm on the servo
-adjusted the arm on the end of the carb slide(there was a fair bit of play)

seems like the servo strains before it gets to the wot position. i go wot and after a few seconda i can watch the servo turn back a little. could my battery pack be weak?
should i buy a new servo and try? maybe an integy mix arm would do the trick?

i am not sure what to do here. it seemed fine with the old am radio. maybe i should reinstall it and see what happens. oh if i turn the trim all the way back i can get it to open almost all the way. but then i have no adjustment if it idles a little to high.

thoughts and suggestions welcome.

thanks all!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:17 AM
LaTuFu
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help! Throttle won't go wot with flysky gt3b.

Did you calibrate the ESC to the new Rx?