Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Trade decision.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 06:49 PM
DakRatFink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade decision.

I have come across an opportunity to trade a Brushed XL 5 4x4 slash for a TMaxx 2.5 with EZ Start. The sLash I’m offering in the trade was a roller with some eBay aluminum shocks and an extra Xl5 titan 12T combo. It’s running TQI radio with the docking station.

I was Thinking of concerting the SLash into a MT conversion if I kept it. All other things being equal, what do folks think of the possible idea of the trade?
Old 08-26-2019, 08:42 AM
jdiamond

I would make the trade. I'm partial to T-maxx's, but there is good reason. You can do a lot with a T-maxx when it comes to aftermarket parts and modding.
Old 08-26-2019, 12:28 PM
DakRatFink

Update: I made the trade this afternoon and already took the Maxx on its first run. I’m happy with the trade. Especially since I was going to convert the Sl4sh to an MT if I kept it . And an even trade cost me a lot less than what I would have spent on 3.8 tires, upgraded drivetrain and a body.
so yeah, no regrets
Old 10-07-2019, 07:34 AM
zedorda

Congrats I hope it goes well. I much better MT than a converted Sl4sh.