Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

which are the recommended trucks for you

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2021, 11:17 AM
kyungho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation which are the recommended trucks for you

Well I have seen many trucks on the internet for example here powersalud.com ... but it is not specifically what truck to buy, what would you recommend ... I would like it to be strong and very powerful
any recommendation friend
Old 03-01-2022, 11:36 PM
TraxxasLuvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommended trucks

It's hard to recommend anything without knowing what kind of budget you have?Also what kind of driving do you plan to do or what are you into as far as driving a rc truck?Crawling?Bashing?Racing?If I were to guess and say you want a basher there are so many different companies now days to recommend anything specific but I'll take a stab.If you like bashing and have a small budget,I would recommend the Hosim brushless 4x4 truck as it's fast,pretty durable and budget friendly as you can get the whole setup for around $150.If you have a little more to spend you could either go arrma or the Traxxas Stampede.If you have a little more than that to spend I would recommend either the team associated or the Traxxas Maxx or hoss or Arrma has some really good trucks as well.It really comes down to your preferences and budget but hopefully I gave you a place to start