Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

gas leaves fuel when i give it gas

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gas leaves fuel when i give it gas

when i give the truck gas the fuel line goes empty is that my idle or lowspeed. i know its not my high speed. i had it tweeked all weird for that damn supercharger and now since i took it off i cant get it back right agian. whats up?
Old 04-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Banned

Default RE: gas leaves fuel when i give it gas

umm...Put every needls back to stock and try again. And also make sure your fuel tube that goes from your exhaust to your gas tank is there..LoL...or doesnt have a hole in it and is connected properly.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:15 AM

make sure the tank is sealing too. And fully shut.
Old 04-16-2004, 05:41 PM

ORIGINAL: MAXXER2.5ER

i had it tweeked all weird for that damn supercharger and now since i took it off i cant get it back right agian.
supercharger? for a RC truck? where can i get one, how much do they cost, and how much of a performance boost is there??
Old 04-16-2004, 06:56 PM

RBinnovations.com sells them but i wouldnt get one yet. they run about 190.00 and they gave me more trouble then they are worth at this time but i think that because they are fairly new there is complications. if you look at my pics you can see mine installed they look badass but i would wait awhile. check out the website none the less. the hypervalve thing they sell is really cool it boost the pressure in your fuel tank kind of like the mip boost bottle but this actually does something.